• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef Come Through For Me? Here's My Story...

In summary, a player on POGO.com who sells high quality kitchen tools was approached by a woman who wanted to book a catalog show with her. The player's Pampered Chef products have received positive feedback, and the company even replaced a faulty product for a customer. The player is grateful for the positive experience and plans to update their profiles to include their Pampered Chef information. Another South Carolinian also agrees that including this information in profiles is a great idea. The player is impressed with Pampered Chef's customer service and is happy to have received a party booking from just mentioning their products on POGO.com.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Here's my story..... I am constantly playing on POGO.com. and in my player profile I state that I sell high quality kitchen tools. Well low and behold I played a game against a gal and she asked asked me if it was PC that i sold. I said yes and she said that loves PC so much she wanted to book a catalog show off me. LOL She is in VA I am in SC. Well anyways, her mother-in-law had ordered the medium scoop last March at her last party and the inside jumped the track on her the first time so she never even got to really use it. So she contacted me via my website and told me about it and I got a little bit of informationa and voila!! PC replaced it for her, she just got it in the mail 2 days ago!! I LOVE Pampered Chef!! I love the fact that I could help someone because they helped me!! I give them 2 thumbs up!! Not to mention that after I helped her she placed a really nice order for the show!! Life is good in my world!!

Congratulations on your success, I have never really thought about putting that in my profiles, but I think I am going to go and change my profiles on everything I belong to now. Now just to remember everything I belong to, lol.

Putting your PC info in profiles is a great idea!
And I just wanted to say hello to another fellow South Carolinian!

Just make sure to not put the words PAMPERED CHEF or a link to your personal website. There have been people reprimanded for doing so. But putting that you high quality kitchen tools shouldn't be a problem!

Great Idea!

Yes it was....great that I got a party booked off of POGO.com and with just stating that I sold high quality kitchen tools. :D But what I was stressing was the great care and customer service I received from PC. As many negativie things as we hear I think it is outstanding that they did what they did for me and a potential client. I so love this company!! :)

Thank you for sharing your possitive feedback. You are so right, everyone is more likely to tell a friend if they have a bad expirience than a good one. But the good ones mean so much more!

1. How can I leave a review for the excellent care I received from Pampered Chef?

To leave a review for the excellent care you received from Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Reviews" section. From there, you can rate our services and leave a detailed review.

2. Can I nominate a Pampered Chef consultant for providing excellent care?

Yes, we encourage customers to nominate our consultants for providing excellent care. You can do so by emailing our customer service team or by leaving a review on our website. Make sure to include the consultant's name and details about the care they provided.

3. How does Pampered Chef ensure excellent care for its customers?

At Pampered Chef, we have a rigorous training program for our consultants to ensure they provide excellent care to our customers. We also have a customer service team available to assist with any concerns or issues that may arise.

4. Can I request the same consultant for my next Pampered Chef party?

Yes, if you were pleased with the care provided by a specific consultant, you can request them for your next Pampered Chef party. You can either contact the consultant directly or reach out to our customer service team to make the request.

5. What should I do if I did not receive excellent care from my Pampered Chef consultant?

We apologize if you did not receive excellent care from one of our consultants. Please contact our customer service team with details about your experience, and we will take the necessary steps to address the issue and ensure better care in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pampered.chris