• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They

In summary, "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows for easy chopping, dicing, and mincing of various ingredients. It features sharp stainless steel blades that can be adjusted for desired thickness, and is dishwasher safe. It is suitable for a variety of foods, but not recommended for hard or frozen items. Proper maintenance includes hand washing the blades, wiping down the container, and occasional oiling.
jwpamp
I really wish they would STOP!I forwarded to HO already (if they stop them they will just start another)....can't believe the products on some storefronts sharing space with OUR products -- sheesh!Please let your cluster members know that selling on e-bay or Amazon is against the rules! They are clearly unaware or they would not be stating the fact that they are consultants!Venting over....thank you !

Last edited:
Re: AmazonUmm, that's quite the combo, isn't it?:eek:

Re: AmazonI took off the link as to not offend anyone here....but it is quite a combo!! An adult party company's items are listed with PC products scattered in...ugh!

Re: AmazonI really don't know how they can sell at the prices that they list. Amazon takes a pretty penny when you sell an item. I actually had a set of videos I listed and sold. They were listed for $40 and I paid 7.80 to sell it (I listed it high to make the 25 bucks I wanted to make).

Re: Amazon
jwpamp said:
I took off the link as to not offend anyone here....but it is quite a combo!! An adult party company's items are listed with PC products scattered in...ugh!

So Janice, it was the PC products you were looking for, right. ;)

Re: AmazonHey, just browsing.....:p

Re: AmazonPlease share the link. I did a search and got a bunch of people selling PC! I don't get it!

1. What is "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)"?

"I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" is a popular product from Pampered Chef. It is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that allows you to easily chop, dice, and mince ingredients for your favorite recipes.

2. How does the "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" work?

The "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" features sharp stainless steel blades that can be easily adjusted to your desired thickness. Simply place the food inside the container, close the lid, and press down on the top to chop or dice.

3. Is the "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blades with warm soapy water to ensure their longevity.

4. Can I use the "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" for all types of food?

Yes, the "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)" can be used for a variety of ingredients, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even chocolate. However, we do not recommend using it for hard or frozen foods.

5. How do I clean and maintain my "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)"?

To clean your "I Really Wish They Would Stop!I Forwarded to Ho Already (If They)", simply remove the lid and blades and wash them with warm soapy water. Wipe down the container with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly before reassembling. We also recommend oiling the blades occasionally to keep them sharp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • esavvymom