• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Get the Consultant Tote with the Clear Plastic Front?

If you're interested, I have a gently used one that you can have. It's not the new style - it's the older one. If you are interested, let me know and I can email you a picture of it. Thanks!
MichelleRoth
Hi Ladies!

I REALLY want the consultant tote with the clear plastic front! I made a deal with another consultant on here who was supposed to ship one to me, but didn't. :*(

I know you can earn it this month, but I have a HUGE cluster that has a lot of nearly inactive consultants, and so we are far away from our goal and I'm scared we won't make it and I won't get it!!!

If anyone has one to sell or trade ( I have a PC Briefcase and 2 stoneware totes, and other items too, just let me know. I can also trade some of the spring products.....) PLEASE let me know! I'm desperate!

Thanks!
Please email me if interested at [email protected]

Cheers!

Michelle

If my cluster pulls through you can have mine hun!!!!!!

Is this a Canada promotion? I know it is on the supply order form for the states and would be happy to help you get one if you need it!

Thanks!!!Rennea, you're awesome! Thank you so much! I hope your cluster pulls through!!! :)

If not, thanks to all the others who have offered to buy it off the supply order for me. Let's hope Rennea's cluster pulls through, but if not, I will contact one of you to work out a deal for you to order it on your supply form for me. It is correct that it's not on the supply order form in Canada.... :(

Cheers!

M

Michelle,
I have a gently used one that you can have. It's not the new style - it's the older one.
If you are interested, let me know and I can email you a picture of it.

Yes, PleaseHi Marg,

Yes, if you could email me a pic, that would be great!

WHat do you want for it?

Thanks!

[email protected]

Michelle,

I have one that a US consultant got me about 6 months ago and now just earned the new one. If you'd like the new one you can have it. No idea what to ask though.

Let me knowHi Jodi,

Please let me know what you want for the new one. Or I can trade you for a stoneware tote if you're interested.

Thanks!

[email protected]

What is "I Really Really Want"?

"I Really Really Want" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

Are the recipes in "I Really Really Want" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "I Really Really Want" are designed to be easy and approachable for all skill levels. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Is "I Really Really Want" suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, "I Really Really Want" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. These recipes are clearly marked for easy reference.

Can I purchase "I Really Really Want" online?

Yes, "I Really Really Want" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Does "I Really Really Want" come with any additional resources?

Yes, "I Really Really Want" comes with a free online cookbook that includes even more delicious recipes, as well as helpful cooking tips and techniques. You can access this resource through the Pampered Chef website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichelleRoth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iddlebiddle