• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Really Want

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Hi Ladies!

I REALLY want the consultant tote with the clear plastic front! I made a deal with another consultant on here who was supposed to ship one to me, but didn't. :*(

I know you can earn it this month, but I have a HUGE cluster that has a lot of nearly inactive consultants, and so we are far away from our goal and I'm scared we won't make it and I won't get it!!!

If anyone has one to sell or trade ( I have a PC Briefcase and 2 stoneware totes, and other items too, just let me know. I can also trade some of the spring products.....) PLEASE let me know! I'm desperate!

Thanks!
Please email me if interested at [email protected]

Cheers!

Michelle

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Is this a Canada promotion? I know it is on the supply order form for the states and would be happy to help you get one if you need it!

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Thanks!!!

Rennea, you're awesome! Thank you so much! I hope your cluster pulls through!!! :)

If not, thanks to all the others who have offered to buy it off the supply order for me. Let's hope Rennea's cluster pulls through, but if not, I will contact one of you to work out a deal for you to order it on your supply form for me. It is correct that it's not on the supply order form in Canada.... :(

Cheers!

M

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Michelle,
I have a gently used one that you can have. It's not the new style - it's the older one.
If you are interested, let me know and I can email you a picture of it.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Michelle,

I have one that a US consultant got me about 6 months ago and now just earned the new one. If you'd like the new one you can have it. No idea what to ask though.