• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UST-HAVE Clear Plastic Tote with Front Sleeve | Trade or Buy - Canada Only

In summary, the UST-HAVE Clear Plastic Tote with Front Sleeve is a versatile tote with dimensions of 15.5 inches x 8 inches x 12.5 inches. It is food-safe and can be used to carry food items, but it is recommended to use ice packs or insulated containers for cooling. The front sleeve of this tote is suitable for customization or personalization, and it has a weight capacity of 25 pounds. It is also waterproof, but should not be submerged in water.
MichelleRoth
One of the totes with the clear plastic sleeve in front for a catalogue. I found someone who was willing to trade, but am unable to contact them now, as they aren't getting back to me.

I was wanting to trade for a Stoneware tote or something, but..... I'm willling to pay for one too.

Please? Anyone? :)

I'm In Canada, so I can't get them on my supply order here.

Thanks!

M

Michelle, look on consltant's corner. There is a Cluster Team Challlenge for April. Looks like we get that exact bag for free if we submit 2 shows in April! It's also in the KCN that I got today.

Cool!!!Thanks for letting me know.

So, the cluster challenge is that everyone in your cluster submits 2 shows in April????

I always get my KCN near the middle of the month (which is kinda frustrating, but oh well) so I'll keep a close eye out for it...

Thanks for the update!!!! Now I just hope my cluster earns it!!! :)

M

1. What are the dimensions of the UST-HAVE Clear Plastic Tote with Front Sleeve?

The dimensions of this tote are 15.5 inches x 8 inches x 12.5 inches.

2. Can this tote be used for carrying food items?

Yes, this tote is food-safe and can be used for carrying food items. However, it is recommended to use ice packs or insulated containers to keep food cool.

3. Is the front sleeve of this tote suitable for customization or personalization?

Yes, the front sleeve of this tote is perfect for customization or personalization. You can add your own logo or design to make it unique.

4. What is the weight capacity of this tote?

The UST-HAVE Clear Plastic Tote with Front Sleeve can hold up to 25 pounds of weight.

5. Is this tote waterproof?

Yes, this tote is made of waterproof material and can protect your belongings from getting wet. However, it is not recommended to submerge it in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichelleRoth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • MichelleRoth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Marg
  • KateD