• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Really Want......

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
The bag with the clear pocket in front for a Catalogue.

Anyone have one at a reasonable price?

I'm willing to trade a stoneware tote bag for it, or pay for it.

:)

Please help?! :)

M

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Are they available in Canada? I thought I remember a post not too long ago from a Canadian wanting to know if someone would buy it for her. I wish we all had the same stuff. :rolleyes:

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Canada

Yeah, I'm in Canada, so I can't get it, which is why I'm asking.

If anyone is willing to sell or trade, please let me know. You'd probably be getting a deal if you traded for the stoneware tote, as I believe the $ value is higher on the tote.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
jenniferlynne said:
Are they available in Canada? I thought I remember a post not too long ago from a Canadian wanting to know if someone would buy it for her. I wish we all had the same stuff. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was me. :D One of the very nice US consultants (Paula) ordered one for me and shipped it to me and I sent her a money order. It's a lot nicer than the one that I have. I think I am going to keep the new one and give my recruit who qualified, the old one! LOL!!