• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get the Bag with the Clear Pocket for My Catalogue?

In summary, the "I Really Really Want...." program is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products. To participate, customers must be registered with Pampered Chef and the products included in the program may vary. The amount of savings can be up to 50% off regular retail prices and in some cases, the program can be combined with other promotions for even more savings.
MichelleRoth
The bag with the clear pocket in front for a Catalogue.

Anyone have one at a reasonable price?

I'm willing to trade a stoneware tote bag for it, or pay for it.

:)

Please help?! :)

M

You can order these on the supply order form for $15.00

Are they available in Canada? I thought I remember a post not too long ago from a Canadian wanting to know if someone would buy it for her. I wish we all had the same stuff. :rolleyes:

CanadaYeah, I'm in Canada, so I can't get it, which is why I'm asking.

If anyone is willing to sell or trade, please let me know. You'd probably be getting a deal if you traded for the stoneware tote, as I believe the $ value is higher on the tote.

Michelle, I have 2email me & we can figure out the logistics.

Esther

jenniferlynne said:
Are they available in Canada? I thought I remember a post not too long ago from a Canadian wanting to know if someone would buy it for her. I wish we all had the same stuff. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was me. :D One of the very nice US consultants (Paula) ordered one for me and shipped it to me and I sent her a money order. It's a lot nicer than the one that I have. I think I am going to keep the new one and give my recruit who qualified, the old one! LOL!!

What is the "I Really Really Want...." program?

The "I Really Really Want...." program is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products. It is only available for a limited time and is designed to help customers save money on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

How do I participate in the "I Really Really Want...." program?

To participate in the "I Really Really Want...." program, you simply need to be a registered customer with Pampered Chef. If you are not yet registered, you can easily create an account on our website. Once registered, you will have access to all of our current promotions, including the "I Really Really Want...." program.

What products are included in the "I Really Really Want...." program?

The products included in the "I Really Really Want...." program vary and are subject to change. However, they typically include popular and in-demand Pampered Chef items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. You can check our website for the current list of products available in the program.

How much can I save with the "I Really Really Want...." program?

The amount of savings you can get with the "I Really Really Want...." program depends on the products and promotions offered at the time of your purchase. However, our customers can save up to 50% off regular retail prices with this program.

Can I combine the "I Really Really Want...." program with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the "I Really Really Want...." program cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, we occasionally offer special promotions that can be stacked with the program for even bigger savings. Please check our website for more details and information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • CarrieB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Marg