• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for a Free Pan: My Exciting Journey to Success!

In summary, to qualify for a free pan through Pampered Chef, you must host a party or cooking show with at least $650 in sales and have at least 4 buying guests. You can combine your party sales with up to 3 other hosts to reach the $650 minimum. Online party sales also count towards qualifying for a free pan. There is no limit on how many free pans you can earn, and it typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive your free pan after qualifying.
limaperu
I am so excited I summited my shows and I qualify as a matter of fact I alreay got my free pan. I am sooooooo happy. I will be having more shows this week and the rest of the month so I can't wait .

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Congratulations.

Congrats!!! That's so great!

Yay!!CONGRATULATIONS!!

Debbie :D

Thank you You are all very kind

Isn't that a great feeling!! Keep up the great work. More rewards to come!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats ~ Mystery lady from Nampa:thumbup:

Wahoo!!! Great Job! It sounds like you have got your business off and running!

Congratulations!

Awesome!!! Congratulations!! :D

That's great!! Way to go!!

1. How can I qualify for a free pan through Pampered Chef?

To qualify for a free pan through Pampered Chef, you must host a party or cooking show with at least $650 in sales and have at least 4 buying guests. The host also earns 10% of the total party sales in free products, which can be used towards the free pan.

2. Can I combine my party sales with other hosts to qualify for a free pan?

Yes, you can combine your party sales with up to 3 other hosts to reach the $650 minimum. This is a great option for those who may not have a large network of friends and family to invite to their party.

3. Do online party sales count towards qualifying for a free pan?

Yes, online party sales also count towards qualifying for a free pan. As long as the total party sales reach $650 and there are at least 4 buying guests, the host can earn a free pan.

4. Is there a limit on how many free pans I can earn?

No, there is no limit on how many free pans you can earn through hosting parties with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the qualifications for each party, you can continue to earn free pans.

5. How long does it take to receive my free pan after qualifying?

Once you have qualified for a free pan, it will typically be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays. You will receive an email notification once your free pan has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nldavis321