1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I qualified!!!!!!!!

1. funinyourkitchen

funinyourkitchen Novice Member

Well my 30 days ended yesterday and eventhough it was down to the wire and had some last ditch efforts...I DID IT!!!!! I had 2 cooking shows cancel on me due to deaths in the family so I scrounged up 2 catalog shows which pushed me just over $1300!
    One of those cancelled shows rescheduled and is actually tonight! I have 3 cooking & 1 catalog show scheduled for April, one of which is a host, interested in the business! I'm still waiting for the other one to reschedule.

I'm just so excited I had so share it with everyone!!!!

2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

That's great! Congratulations! Feels good to know you reached a milestone, huh?! :) Great job for April shows! Do you have a booking slide yet? I highly recommend using it at your shows to help you get bookings at those shows. Best of luck! :)

Mar 27, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Way to go! Good Job!

4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Good job! Keep it up.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Way to Go! Keep up the momentum.

Mar 27, 2009
  6. funinyourkitchen

funinyourkitchen Novice Member

Thanx guys! I haven't been this excited about something in a long time. And just to think I can feel like this once a month...what an esteem booster!!

I don't have the booking slide yet, I was waiting to receive that 1st check to buy more supplies. But I will definitely get one printed and utilize that, I definitely saw a difference in the looks when my recruiter/director used it at my show!

Have something to add?