• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Adversity to Reach Success: My Journey to Qualifying in 30 Days!

In summary, qualifying in Pampered Chef means meeting sales and/or recruiting requirements to earn incentives, bonuses, and promotions. You will receive an email notification or can check your back office for confirmation. Benefits of qualifying include increased income and demonstrating commitment to the company. Qualifying is an ongoing process and must be met monthly. New consultants can still qualify by meeting requirements within their first full month of business with support from their team leader.
funinyourkitchen
Well my 30 days ended yesterday and eventhough it was down to the wire and had some last ditch efforts...I DID IT!!!!! I had 2 cooking shows cancel on me due to deaths in the family so I scrounged up 2 catalog shows which pushed me just over $1300!
One of those cancelled shows rescheduled and is actually tonight! I have 3 cooking & 1 catalog show scheduled for April, one of which is a host, interested in the business! I'm still waiting for the other one to reschedule.

I'm just so excited I had so share it with everyone!!!!

That's great! Congratulations! Feels good to know you reached a milestone, huh?! :) Great job for April shows! Do you have a booking slide yet? I highly recommend using it at your shows to help you get bookings at those shows. Best of luck! :)

Way to go! Good Job!

Good job! Keep it up.

Way to Go! Keep up the momentum.

Thanx guys! I haven't been this excited about something in a long time. And just to think I can feel like this once a month...what an esteem booster!!

I don't have the booking slide yet, I was waiting to receive that 1st check to buy more supplies. But I will definitely get one printed and utilize that, I definitely saw a difference in the looks when my recruiter/director used it at my show!

1. What does it mean to "qualify" in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef means that you have met the sales and/or recruiting requirements to earn incentives, bonuses, and promotions within the company.

2. How do I know if I have qualified?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef stating that you have qualified. You can also check your back office or consult with your team leader for confirmation.

3. What are the benefits of qualifying in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef allows you to earn bonuses, incentives, and promotions, which can increase your income and help you achieve your business goals. It also shows your commitment and dedication to the company.

4. Is qualifying a one-time achievement or do I have to qualify every month?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef is an ongoing process. You will need to meet the requirements each month to maintain your qualification status and continue to earn incentives and bonuses.

5. Can I still qualify if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can still qualify in Pampered Chef by meeting the requirements within your first full month of business. Your team leader can provide guidance and support to help you achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
  • britishchef