• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieved Qualification with Only 4 Shows | Excited for Website and Registry!

In summary, "I Qualified!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate meeting sales or business goals. Consultants can say it as often as they meet the qualifications set by the company, which may vary depending on the sales period or promotions offered. Saying "I Qualified!!!" can serve as motivation, and consultants may also receive recognition and rewards from the company. They are encouraged to share their achievements on social media and can support each other by acknowledging and celebrating their achievements. Building a supportive community within the Pampered Chef family is important for consultants.
Symara
Gold Member
I thought I had to do the 1250 in sales to qualify, but apparently not, they just sent me an e-mail saying I'm qualified. I only did the 4 shows.

oh well, I'm happy, now on to the website!!! and the registry I need to put in.

In the current program, the requirement for "qualifying" is $1250 or 4 shows - so CONGRATS!

BUT if you signed during the Jan/Feb recruiting incentive promotion, you must have $1250 in the first 30 days to earn the award. (Same for the March recruiting incentive.)

Starting April 1 the requirement for "qualifying" is $1250 no matter how many shows it takes.

ok, i guess i'm so used to hearing the april 1st requirments since they came out when I joined, I thought that's what I had to do.

Thanks!

Congrats!!! It feels good, huh?!?!?!?!

That's great! Congrats!!!

Good for you! When I qualified, I had the sales but not the shows. Goes to show you that it is possible to qualify either way.

Way to go!!!!! I'm happy for you!!!!

thanks everyone! I'm just glad I got that bridal registery in before they actually got married LOL

1. What does "I Qualified!!!" mean in the context of Pampered Chef?

"I Qualified!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate achieving a certain level of sales or meeting certain business goals. It is a way for consultants to acknowledge their hard work and success in growing their business.

2. How often can a consultant say "I Qualified!!!"?

Consultants can say "I Qualified!!!" as often as they meet the qualifications set by Pampered Chef. These qualifications may vary depending on the sales period or promotions offered by the company.

3. What are the benefits of saying "I Qualified!!!" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Saying "I Qualified!!!" is a way for consultants to show their dedication and success in their business. It can also serve as motivation to continue working hard and achieving their goals. In addition, consultants may receive recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef for meeting certain qualifications.

4. Can consultants share their "I Qualified!!!" achievements on social media?

Yes, consultants are encouraged to share their "I Qualified!!!" achievements on social media as a way to celebrate and inspire others. Pampered Chef also provides graphics and hashtags for consultants to use when sharing their success.

5. How can consultants support each other when it comes to "I Qualified!!!"?

Consultants can support each other by acknowledging and celebrating each other's achievements of saying "I Qualified!!!". This can be done through social media, team meetings, or simply by congratulating and encouraging each other. It's important for consultants to build a supportive community within the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • proudmama02
  • General Chat