• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales and Rewards with PC: Tips for Success and Upcoming Promotions

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement for receiving their SS1 products and their success with Pampered Chef, with commissionable sales of $1621.16 and four parties. They are offering incentives for bookings and hostesses in October and November, and their goal is to earn the Simple Additions set for free. They also mention choosing a reserve bank for their SS months through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
babygirl
I'm sooo excited... I should be getting my SS1 products, free roasting pan, and tool turn about tote shortly. This was my first month selling PC and my commisionable sales were $1621.16 with four parties. I have four more parties this month but I really need to get some more bookings for october and november, so I'm gonna have a drawing for a large round stone, deluxe chs grater or classic batter bowl for anyone that has a show in october or november. I'm also gonna have an incentive for any host that books a show for october or november. For every $100 that they sell I'm gonna offer them $3 more in free product. Do you guys think that is too much? I'll still be making $17 which is fine with me. And if it goes over really well I may continue to do that. I really want to do well for my next two SS months. My goal is to get the simple additions set for free. Which leads to another question how does PC know what reserve bank I want to use for my SS months?
Well I just wanted to share with you guys the success that I'm having with PC. I love it!!! and I love this website. Its great for any new consultant.

Congrats Licia! That's so exciting. What a great SS1 you had. Enjoy all your new goodies!!! :D

Congratulations on your success with Pampered Chef! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your sales and parties. Offering incentives for bookings and hostesses is a great idea, and I don't think it's too much at all. It shows that you value your customers and want to reward them for their support. As for the reserve bank for your SS months, you can choose which account you want your commission to be deposited into through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Keep up the good work!

1. What is "I Qualified for SS1"?

"I Qualified for SS1" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Independent Consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. It is a way for Consultants to earn extra rewards and recognition for their hard work.

2. How do I know if I qualify for SS1?

You can check your qualification status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Achievements" tab. If you have met the necessary sales and recruiting requirements, you will see the "SS1" qualification badge next to your name.

3. What are the benefits of qualifying for SS1?

Qualifying for SS1 comes with a variety of benefits, including exclusive product discounts, free shipping on orders, and recognition on the Pampered Chef website and social media. It is also a great opportunity to grow your business and earn additional income.

4. Can I still qualify for SS1 if I am a new Consultant?

Yes, new Consultants are eligible to qualify for SS1. As long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements, you can earn the SS1 promotion just like any other Consultant.

5. What happens if I do not qualify for SS1?

If you do not meet the sales and recruiting requirements for SS1, you will not receive the promotion. However, you can always work towards qualifying in future months and take advantage of other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • babygirl