• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Consultant to TL: My Journey to Becoming a Director | Exciting News!

In summary, to be promoted at Pampered Chef, you must meet specific sales and team building goals that are based on your previous performance. The promotion process typically takes 3-6 months and offers benefits such as increased commission rates and access to exclusive training and events. If you do not meet the requirements, you can try again in the future and receive ongoing support and resources. Relocation is not necessary for a promotion at Pampered Chef due to the company's remote and flexible work options.
kittychef
Is not showing on consultant connections =(. I made it to TL and I'm really really really close to becoming a director!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!! Does anyone know why the delay on consultant connections?

It usually doesn't update until the 10th. Congratulations!

Promotions don't usually appear on CC until the 10th of the month.

Congratulations!!! When you say you're very close to director - what is your team structure right now?

Ok then I guess I'll wait patiently LOL! THANKS!!

I have 8 total under me and an active sc line all I need is one more sc line

kittychef said:

Ohhhhh...you are SOOO close! :)

II know !! after going to Director Express I've been on a mission =D

Congratulations!!!You'll make Director soon. Just keep building your team wide and deep. ;)

That rocks! Congrats!! Looking forward to celebrating your next promotion too!

Thanks Sheila! And thanks for all your good advice!Laurie I can't wait to share the news when it happens!!

kittychef said:

Now with the new changes happening March 1st you'll definitely be a director!!

What are the requirements for a promotion at Pampered Chef?

To be eligible for a promotion at Pampered Chef, you must meet certain sales and team building goals set by the company. These goals are based on your previous sales and team performance, and may vary depending on your current position.

How long does the promotion process take?

The promotion process at Pampered Chef typically takes about 3-6 months. This allows enough time for you to meet the necessary requirements and for the company to review your performance and make a decision.

What are the benefits of being promoted at Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to being promoted at Pampered Chef, including increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and events, and the opportunity to grow your team and earn bonuses.

What happens if I do not meet the requirements for a promotion?

If you do not meet the requirements for a promotion, you will continue in your current position and have the opportunity to try again in the future. Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and resources to help you reach your goals and advance in your career.

Will I have to relocate for a promotion at Pampered Chef?

No, you will not have to relocate for a promotion at Pampered Chef. The company offers remote and flexible work options, so you can continue to work from your current location while being promoted to a higher position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD