• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Opted in to the Pampered Chef Newsletter Today

In summary, by opting in to the Pampered Chef newsletter, you will receive exclusive deals, recipes, kitchen tips, and product updates once a week, every Tuesday. You will also have access to special promotions and events. You can opt out of the newsletter at any time and your personal information will not be shared with third parties. The newsletter is completely free and there is no cost to receive it.
chefkathy
It is sent out every 4th Monday, which would be today.

What do you think are the chances of my newsletter being sent today?

You may have it go out yet, it seems like they process in increments and I think the newsletter might actually send on Tuesdays, but the deadline for changes is the monday...

When I first started and had questions for tech support, I think they said I had to opt in by the Friday before. Because Sunday night is when it pulls the contacts from the Customer Connections for the emails. That's at least what I think I was told. Did you send it to yourself? That's one way to know if it went out. Or if you start to get auto-replies from people who are out of the office or whatever.

yeah, I'm in my contact list and haven't received anything yet. Oh well.

At least you'll be all ready for next month. :)Although what's weird is I know some people have gotten mine today because of the auto replies, but I haven't gotten my own copy of it yet today. Must be because it goes out in batches?

Becky -
I had the same thing, someone replied to mine and emailed me an order, but I hadn't gotten my copy yet.. it came about 4 hours later

Can't you send it manually?

cmdtrgd said:
Can't you send it manually?

Not that I could figure out.

DebbieJ said:
Not that I could figure out.

Go into your Dashboard for your newsletter, and click on the tab to view the newsletter. Then, underneath your signature line (in the personal note area) click on the tab "share this newsletter". If you want to post it to your page on FB, click on the FB tab.

What are the benefits of opting in to the Pampered Chef newsletter?

By opting in to the Pampered Chef newsletter, you will receive exclusive deals, recipes, kitchen tips, and product updates straight to your inbox. You will also have access to special promotions and events.

How often will I receive the Pampered Chef newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is sent out once a week, every Tuesday. However, during busy seasons or special promotions, you may receive additional newsletters.

Can I opt out of the Pampered Chef newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can easily opt out of the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also adjust your email preferences in your account settings.

Will my personal information be shared with third parties if I opt in to the Pampered Chef newsletter?

No, your personal information will not be shared with any third parties. We value your privacy and will only use your information to send you the newsletter and other relevant updates.

Is there a cost to receive the Pampered Chef newsletter?

No, the Pampered Chef newsletter is completely free. You will not be charged for receiving the newsletter or any other emails from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom