• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Only Ordered 1 Pizza Cutter: Host Wanted 2 - Now What?

In summary, the host may want 2 pizza cutters as a backup or for different types of pizza. You can change your order to include 2 pizza cutters and there is no discount for ordering 2. If you decide to cancel the extra cutter, you can do so but may incur cancellation fees. You can also return the extra cutter within 30 days for a full refund.
pamperedpnina
I only ordered 1 pizza cutter and my host wanted 2! Her order just arrived today... what do I do?

Did she pay for one or two?

one
via credit card

Just let her know you only charged her for one if she wants another one she can order it. You might even offer free shipping, since she wanted two and you only ordered one.

but she ordered with her host discount be4 is there anything pc will do for her or should I just pay the difference?

I've had this happen before and just called SC right away, they sent another and just billed her cc using her host discount that was applicable at the time. That was a few years ago so I'm not sure if it changed or not. Give them a call. Good luck!

I just sent her an email and I'll call SC in the morning! BTW I'm so tired that when the spell check did not like the word inconvenience I changed it to incontinence LOL glad I noticed that before I sent it!!!

1. Why does the host want 2 pizza cutters instead of just 1?

The host may want 2 pizza cutters to have a backup in case one gets lost or damaged, or to have one for different types of pizza (such as a larger cutter for deep dish pizza and a smaller one for thin crust).

2. Can I change my order to include 2 pizza cutters?

Yes, you can change your order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. They will be happy to assist you in adding an additional pizza cutter to your order.

3. Is there a discount for ordering 2 pizza cutters?

Unfortunately, there is no discount for ordering 2 pizza cutters. However, you can take advantage of our host rewards program to earn free or discounted products.

4. Can I cancel the order for the extra pizza cutter?

If you have already placed your order and decide you no longer want the extra pizza cutter, you can cancel your order by contacting customer service. However, please note that cancellation fees may apply.

5. Can I return the extra pizza cutter if I don't need it?

Yes, you can return the extra pizza cutter within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as it is in its original packaging and in unused condition. Please contact customer service for assistance with your return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies