• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Noticed That 123Byrequest Is Under New Management...

In summary, it looks like changes are about! Hopefully the new management will be more responsive to the customer service issues of the past, and it will provide another alternative solution for those of you who don't find mine or the others appealing. I like how they refer to it as Management Change! I took a look at the website and they noted that the outlet Black Friday email was sent 11/25, the day before Thanksgiving. Talk about not much time to get it out to your customers!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Looks like changes are about! Hopefully the new management will be more responsive to the customer service issues of the past, and it will provide another alternative solution for those of you who don't find mine or the others appealing. I love it that you have lots of choices!

I like how they refer to it as Management Change! I took a look at the website and they noted that the outlet Black Friday email was sent 11/25, the day before Thanksgiving. Talk about not much time to get it out to your customers!

I use to have 123byrequest and never had a problem but preferred TT's service and deals better!

They better improve, or I'm leaving them....AGAIN! It's less than 5 days before March 1, and STILL no March newsletter! I emailed asking when it would be out, and no response. I love their layout, but their service seems to be lacking - AGAIN! I even wonder if they had new management to begin with! :mad:

No March Newsletter for me, either. I thought that it would be different with the "new" management also, so gave them another chance....not so.I went onto Pay Pal and submitted a Dispute for "electronic material not delivered". I requested a full refund. I suggest that you do the same.

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate that! I didn't even think about doing that. Whew! Paypal will hopefully save the day. Keep us updated on how it works out for you. I guess I'm not the only one fed up with their bad customer service. I just loved their layouts the best. :(

I just switched to Mike Mendyke's Newsletter: My Email Designs - Newsletter ServiceI did love the 123byrequest design because they had lots of great pictures and it was well done. Mike's is very similar and very nice. I like that the links always work, it looks great and his are VERY nicely done. Please use me as a reference if you subscribe!I also subscribe to Joy's Newsletter. Use them both interchangably.

I am still at work, but Mike has not sent his March one out yet, has he?

Not yet. He mentioned something about his March one a few weeks ago. I'll go read back e-mails and see what it was.

Shoot. I think I deleted it. I think he said something about it being the new season and with new products and how it will take him a few extra days to get it ready. I think it was because our PWS don't have the new images up yet, and he likes to include those along w/ links to our sites.

This showed up in my in box when I checked my e-mail tonight (along with another copy of the last e-mail:

Hi Ann,

I see that you were questioning Mike's delivery schedule. The announcements always tell you the schedule of the next design. In the case of the new product releases, the designs won't work until Pampered Chef updates the links on their website. To ensure the quality of the newsletter designs, Mike doesn't release the March and September designs until he is sure the links will all work. This is usually on the 1st of March.

I've included a copy of the last announcement for you to review again.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Donna Marie, Client Support

Yeah- with season changeover..we usually don't see Mike's until after the 1st...but he's really quick after that. He can't put it out until PC corporate releases the images, etc for the New Products.

jwpamp-

Did you have any success getting your money back? I've decided to cancel mine as well. It is the 25th and I'm losing time on getting early March bookings. I don't want to wait anymore.... I'm probably going with Joy's TT. But before I pay for the new service, I'd like to get my money back from the old... Thanks!

They have some time to respond. I think it may take up to a month. Either way, paypal is great with this....if it was just going to be late because of the same issues as Mikes, they could have just e-mailed. Customer service.

1. What changes can we expect to see with the new management at 123Byrequest?

With the new management at 123Byrequest, customers can expect improved customer service and faster response times. We will also be introducing new products and implementing more efficient ordering and shipping processes.

2. Will the pricing of products change under the new management?

There may be slight adjustments in pricing to reflect the changes in production costs, but we will continue to offer competitive prices and great deals for our customers.

3. Are there any changes to the return policy with the new management?

Our return policy remains the same - we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Will the quality of products be affected by the change in management?

Absolutely not. Our new management is committed to maintaining the high quality standards that 123Byrequest is known for. We will continue to use the same trusted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the best products for our customers.

5. How can I stay updated on the changes and updates with the new management at 123Byrequest?

We will be sending out regular email updates to our customers with any changes or new developments. You can also follow us on social media and visit our website for the latest news and product releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking