• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Your Opinions Not on Pampered Chef.....

In summary, Amanda is looking to start selling her jams and jellies at a local farmer's market and online. She is also considering creating a label called Fairall's Farm Fresh Creations. Her friends and family have given her positive feedback and she is excited to start selling her products.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I know I'm not on here much, but I would like your opinions pretty please!!!

Okay Chef Success Friends, I need your opinions. I have started really getting into making Jellies & jams & a local grange is certifying there kitchen so I can legally sell my jellies & jams at the farmer's market & can sell them online. I need to create a label.Our Farm name is Fairall's Farm Fresh Eggs & Produce, our egg title is Fairall's Farm Fresh Eggs, & so I'm thinking Fairall's Farm Fresh Creations (I'm planning on doing jared salsa's as well).What do you think, I'm taking all suggestions!!

For my facebook friends I did just post this on there so you are reading it twice, it's not deja vou. LOL

Sounds great to me! Especially if you are considering adding other items to the "line"

TY, I had a crazy idea to add Red beet eggs earlier. I don't know how well they would do in Northern Cali, but I love them (gotta thank my PA family & my mom for making them)

pamperedalf said:
TY, I had a crazy idea to add Red beet eggs earlier. I don't know how well they would do in Northern Cali, but I love them (gotta thank my PA family & my mom for making them)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Beet Pickled Eggs! We make them every year for Easter! My Dad's German Family is where I get the love from. I've taught my DH to love them too. Now, when I make them, I have to watch him because he'll eat a dozen eggs in a day!

Congrats Amanda on this step forward! What fun! You already have a great reputation with your produce - I bet this will go like gangbusters!

My dad's German & it's one of things that I don't get often. It was funny the last time I was in PA, & we went to a restaurant w/ my uncle & they had those there. I about died, love them.I'm excited about the Jellies & Jams, guess what everyone is getting for christmas. LOL Thanks for the vote of confidence.

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Beet Pickled Eggs! We make them every year for Easter! My Dad's German Family is where I get the love from. I've taught my DH to love them too. Now, when I make them, I have to watch him because he'll eat a dozen eggs in a day!

Congrats Amanda on this step forward! What fun! You already have a great reputation with your produce - I bet this will go like gangbusters!

I have never seen or had them but I love pickled beets and I love eggs.. sounds good! :p

Heather, the simplest way to do it is take pickled beet juice and soak Hard boiled eggs for at least 3 days before you eat them.

What is the purpose of "I Need Your Opinions Not on Pampered Chef....."?

The purpose of this statement is to make it clear that the person asking for opinions is not seeking feedback or reviews specifically about Pampered Chef products or the company. They are looking for more general opinions or advice on a different topic.

Can I still share my opinion on Pampered Chef products or the company?

Yes, you can still share your opinion on Pampered Chef products or the company, but the person asking for opinions may not be specifically seeking this type of feedback. It is always best to clarify with the person asking what type of opinions they are looking for.

What should I do if I have an opinion on both the topic and Pampered Chef products or the company?

If you have an opinion on both the topic and Pampered Chef products or the company, it is best to separate your opinions and provide feedback on each separately. This allows the person asking for opinions to clearly understand and consider each aspect of your feedback.

Why might someone ask for opinions not on Pampered Chef?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone may ask for opinions not specifically related to Pampered Chef. They may be looking for a different perspective on a personal matter, seeking advice on a different topic, or simply trying to engage in a conversation about something other than Pampered Chef.

Is there anything I should avoid when sharing my opinions?

When sharing your opinions, it is important to be respectful and considerate of others. Avoid making personal attacks or using offensive language. It is also important to stay on topic and provide relevant opinions and feedback. Additionally, be open to hearing and considering different viewpoints from others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies