• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching to Beta: Step-by-Step Guide for Moving PWS & Creating Easy Shows

incentives.When you log into Consultants Corner (NEW version), go to the "TRAINING & RESOURCES" Tab. The last option to select is "WEB TOOLS TRAINING". Along the far right side of that page, you'll see "YOUR FIRST STEPS". and then below that is info on P3 "Cleaning up your contacts". Use this page. Start there. Then you can take the other training courses offered on this page (look in the left-side menu...just go through them one by one. THe first one is Web Tools Training, then it goes to Managing Shows.When you submit a show on
pctharper
Gold Member
I've been dragging my feet to switch over to beta. Can someone tell me, step by step, what I need to do to get my PWS over to beta? Are shows easy to do in beta? I wish I could use P3 forever!

I am, I guess, "mid-switch". I am pretty sure our history of shows don't transfer over. Someone correct me if I am wrong.I don't have a PWS so I think the only thing I need to "move" is my contacts. (I know this is not much help for you with the PWS - but I think early on there was something mentioned about getting your contacts synched and cleaned up between P3 and the PWS before doing anything else?)But, I am pretty much a hobbyist at this anyway, so I figured I could just do a few things in beta (just like if I were a brand new consultant who never had P3).I put in a personal Sample order and that went pretty smooth - though I did not like how there are 2 separate carts and ALL the items (products, supplies, samples and replacements) are available to add. So, I started a Sample cart, but when you try to add something that cannot go into that cart, it gives you a warning. It takes a bit of time to navigate back and forth. But, other than that, it went smooth.I entered an individual order - which I thought was not as easy. I wanted to put it in the person's name, but deliver to me. But I had to change their shipping address- so I am not sure if it changed it on their "account". Someone mentioned adding her to my contacts. But, for the life of me I could not find where to add contacts on beta. I will have to take a few moments to go through the training videos and figure out how to transfer my contacts and how to add one.I am going to put in a supply order today and I expect that will go smoothly.Good luck!

I too am "mid switch". I still have to import my contacts and make the PWS switch complete. But I have used the new system for new orders and at least one catalog show with little issue. But taking the training is probably key!!When you log into Consultants Corner (NEW version), go to the "TRAINING & RESOURCES" Tab. The last option to select is "WEB TOOLS TRAINING". Along the far right side of that page, you'll see "YOUR FIRST STEPS". and then below that is info on P3 "Cleaning up your contacts". Use this page. Start there. Then you can take the other training courses offered on this page (look in the left-side menu...just go through them one by one. THe first one is Web Tools Training, then it goes to Managing Shows.

When you submit a show on the PWS instead of Pampered Partner will it let you go back to Pampered Partner and submit a show? I am trying to get through this but have one show that would be complicated to submit on the new site so keeping it in Pampered Partner. I have another show I would like to start with PWS.

Once we switch can we still sync with p3? Thinking about when I add new contacts and all the extra info I put in about the person. Oh, I found out I can migrate contacts again!

Last edited:
So I am in the process of 'jumping on board'; taking it a step at a time. Under customer e-newsletter the last thing we can do is personalize. I have tried that link at least 6 times and even logged out and back in, but I keep getting the same message:
Oops! We are still processing...
Refresh the page or click the "F5" key on your keyboardIs this one of the glitches others have talked about?

Another question. I have iPad iOS 5.1.1 and can't update so I hate to think about getting a new iPad, but I feel like my phone is so small to see. Did I dream that there was some kind of discount being offered by PC to help with purchase?

Check the Pampered perks under the Business Center section of CC. There is a PP for Apple. It is a joke for a discount though. Ipad mini starts at $287. Whereas the NORMAL price for the same thing is $299.....big woop of a discount! (Serious sarcasm)
Shop around. Around back to school time, retailers often have deals, either TaX Free deals (if your state does that), or they offer other incentives, like gift cards and such. Apple Products RARELY actually go on sale, but retailers add things to make it like a sale. We are getting close to that time of year too! july/August.

byrd1956 said:
So I am in the process of 'jumping on board'; taking it a step at a time. Under customer e-newsletter the last thing we can do is personalize. I have tried that link at least 6 times and even logged out and back in, but I keep getting the same message:
Oops! We are still processing...
Refresh the page or click the "F5" key on your keyboardIs this one of the glitches others have talked about?
Today when I click 'personalize' I am taken to the Dashboard showing the active/removed/bad e-mail/& opted out numbers. My guess is that is where I should have been taken the other day. Now I am trying to figure out another problem. I got an e-mail saying a customer opted out. I contacted the customer and she said she didn't opt out, but the last mailing she had problems with because the writing was double-writing and hard to read. Everything was written twice and overlapped. She did not want to be opted out. When I logged in to change it back to opting in she is not even listed as opted out. This does not make sense.....I then wanted to send a text mailing to her from within the website, but I cannot find the choices of various e-mails like we had in the legacy site. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thank you!

What is "I Need Website Help!"?

"I Need Website Help!" is a common phrase used by individuals who are seeking assistance with their website. It can refer to a wide range of issues, from technical problems to design and content help.

Who can use "I Need Website Help!"?

Anyone who is struggling with their website can use "I Need Website Help!" as a way to reach out for assistance. This phrase is commonly used by individuals who are not familiar with web development or design and need guidance.

Where can I find "I Need Website Help!"?

There are many resources available for "I Need Website Help!" including online forums, tutorials, and professional web development services. You can also ask for help from friends or colleagues who have experience with website building.

Why should I use "I Need Website Help!"?

Using "I Need Website Help!" can save you time and frustration when trying to fix or improve your website. It allows you to get expert advice and support from those who have experience in website development and design.

How can I get the most out of "I Need Website Help!"?

To get the most out of "I Need Website Help!", be specific about the issues you are facing and provide as much information as possible. This will help those assisting you to better understand the problem and provide an accurate solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cochef