• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Day Show Ideas: Chocolate Heart Mold and More!

In summary, for the heart mold, it is recommended to use high-quality chocolate such as Ghirardelli or Lindt, or candy melts. The mold is versatile and can be used for making soap, bath bombs, or mini cakes or brownies. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. The heart mold is not oven-safe and can only be used with chilled or room temperature ingredients. A recipe card for chocolate truffles is included with the mold and other recipes can be found online.
rebjean
I have a show on valentine's day and really need help with ideas. I have a tablecloth and one of the heart shaped molds that I was thinking about making a chocolate heart for host. I have found everyone on here so helpful. Thanks for your help.

Valentines day always reminds me of chocolate so maybe you could do a chocolate chocolate chocolate show.There are a ton of ideas for a show like that if you type in chocolate in the search engine on this site.

Hi there! Here are a few ideas for your Valentine's Day show:1. Create a romantic ambiance: In addition to your chocolate heart, you could also decorate your table with candles, flowers, and maybe some red or pink accents. This will help set the mood for a romantic evening.2. Make a themed menu: If you're serving food at your show, consider creating a Valentine's Day themed menu. You could include dishes that are traditionally associated with the holiday, such as chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped cookies, or a heart-shaped pizza.3. Plan some fun Valentine's Day activities: You could incorporate some interactive activities into your show, such as a couples trivia game or a "how well do you know your partner" game. This will add some fun and engagement for your audience.4. Offer a special giveaway: As a thank you to your audience, you could offer a special Valentine's Day themed giveaway. This could be a gift basket with chocolates, candles, or other romantic items.5. Play romantic music: Don't forget to set the mood with some romantic music in the background. This will add to the overall ambiance of your show.I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your Valentine's Day show!

1. What type of chocolate should I use with the heart mold?

We recommend using high-quality chocolate, such as Ghirardelli or Lindt, for the best results. You can also use candy melts for a fun and colorful option.

2. Can I use the heart mold for anything other than chocolate?

Yes, the heart mold is versatile and can be used for making homemade soap, bath bombs, or even mini heart-shaped cakes or brownies.

3. How do I clean the heart mold?

The heart mold is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the heart mold be used in the oven?

No, the heart mold is not oven-safe. It is designed for use with chilled or room temperature ingredients only.

5. Are there any recipes included with the heart mold?

Yes, the heart mold comes with a recipe card for chocolate truffles. You can also find various recipes online for other delicious treats to make with the mold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
Replies
Views
jendill