• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I need some help..........

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Everyone here is such a wealth of information, I am hoping you can help me. I had an awesome month last month, and I want to keep up the momentum, however, I do not think I would have had to work so hard if I was able to convince my hosts that the way to a successful show is to have people there !!! I did 11 shows last month, and 5 of them only had 3-4 people attend !!!!!!!!!! I was at our area kick-off meeting, and one of the directors speaking said that she has used the "scavenger hunt" as a way to get her hosts excited about the # of people at her show. It is something about having one of each "type" of person on the list attend her show. redhead, hairdresser, ect. She just mentioned it, did not dwell on it, and I was unable to talk with her after the meeting, so I thought I would be able to find it here, but I have been unable to find it using the search engine. Evidently, it is either not here, or it is called something else. Can you help me, please !!!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Hostess scavenger hunt

I went to search at the very top and then type this in:
Hostess scavenger hunt
There will be a thread with someone who posted the different types of people your hosts could invite. Hope this helps.
Debbie

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Thank you. I forgot about the search of the entire sight. I did the search under host coaching.