• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Scavenger Hunt Boost Attendance at My Direct Sales Shows?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host a traditional in-person party or a virtual party by contacting a consultant. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on the website or contact a consultant for more information. To place an order for products, you can order through a consultant or directly from the website. The return policy for products is a 100% satisfaction guarantee within 30 days, and many products are dishwasher safe but it is best to check specific care instructions.
mrssyvo
Everyone here is such a wealth of information, I am hoping you can help me. I had an awesome month last month, and I want to keep up the momentum, however, I do not think I would have had to work so hard if I was able to convince my hosts that the way to a successful show is to have people there !!! I did 11 shows last month, and 5 of them only had 3-4 people attend !!!!!!!!!! I was at our area kick-off meeting, and one of the directors speaking said that she has used the "scavenger hunt" as a way to get her hosts excited about the # of people at her show. It is something about having one of each "type" of person on the list attend her show. redhead, hairdresser, ect. She just mentioned it, did not dwell on it, and I was unable to talk with her after the meeting, so I thought I would be able to find it here, but I have been unable to find it using the search engine. Evidently, it is either not here, or it is called something else. Can you help me, please !!!

Hostess scavenger huntI went to search at the very top and then type this in:
Hostess scavenger hunt
There will be a thread with someone who posted the different types of people your hosts could invite. Hope this helps.
Debbie

Thank you. I forgot about the search of the entire sight. I did the search under host coaching.

1) How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host a traditional in-person party or a virtual party. To host a traditional party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. To host a virtual party, you can connect with a consultant and they will provide you with a link to share with your guests. Your consultant will also help you with planning and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

2) How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit that includes all the necessary materials and tools to get started. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on sales, discounts on products, and training and support from the company.

3) How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either order directly from a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. If you have a consultant, they can provide you with a link to their personal website where you can browse and order products. If you don't have a consultant, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and create an account to shop directly.

4) What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original packaging and condition. If you have any issues with your order, you can contact a consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

5) Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many of Pampered Chef's products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's specific care instructions. Some products may require hand-washing or have certain restrictions for dishwasher use. You can find care instructions for each product on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies