• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I stay organized with a busy schedule and multiple shows in January?

In summary, In order to be more organized, it is helpful to have an office in your home, and a way to put your business away, as well as a way to be less stressed. It is also helpful to choose 1 savory and 1 dessert recipe to offer your hosts in Jan in order to keep your party organized.
mrssyvo
I have been blessed with a CRAZY January schedule. Right now I have 9 shows for January (2 of them in 1 day) and I need some suggestions. I am in my SS3 now and My New Years resolution is to become more organized. I guess I will have plenty of chance to practice with 9 shows scheduled already!! My goal for 2006 is to hold 8 shows a month, so that is a good start, but I know that in order to succeed I NEED to become better organized.

I do have an office in my home, and a way to put my business away, so that is a good thing, but right now my office looks like a tornado hit it. What are some ways you guys stay organized, what works best for you? I find myself wasting alot of time just looking for things, show folders, ect. I need a process that is easy, and consise.

Also, do you chose a recipe a month, and just do that one recipe, or do you give choices ? It woudl be easier for me if I do all the shows the same, but I am afraid I will be bored with that. What works best for you? Sorry this is so long.

Wow, it sounds like the same tornado hit my office!! It drives my husband nuts. It's just impossible for me to take the time to weed through everything and organize it with two little kids running and crawling around. My husband may actually take a day off in the next couple weeks so I can devote the entire day to getting organized. I'll also be moving my office into my new workspace in the basement, so hopefully I can start off organized. That's my new years resolution too.

I, personally, don't pick one recipe for the month. I usually give my host the choice, although they usually are open to my suggestions. It does turn out I've done more Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownies than anything else. That makes it easy because I have down pat what I need and how to organize that.

I wish I had more organization tips for you!! I am in need of them myself. I do have files of various things, including all the stuff that goes into a host packet, but I need a better system for the smaller things. I'm excited about having my new Franklin Covey Planner and I need to start using it NOW. Good luck to you!

OrganizationWell, I think the same tornado that struck your house has been to mine! So I can't help you on that end.

However, I think that choosing 1 savory and 1 dessert recipe to offer your hosts in Jan will help you be more organized for your parties. It will help because you won't be scrambling around your kitchen trying to figure out what products you need to take. They will be the same for all of your parties.

I, personally, only do 1 recipe now. I let my host know if she would like to offer more food she is more than welcome to provide a dessert (if we are doing savory) or simple appetizers (if we are doing a dessert). I will offer them suggestions, but I no longer do 2. I try to limit her to offering only 1 additional thing because I don't want her friends thinking it will be a lot of work and money to host a party.

Chef Kearns, thank you for that suggestion about offering only 1 recipe. I started out doing 2, and now it is becoming overwhelming. I think I will reduce it to 1, and let the hostess provide the 2nd. I think that in itself will lower the stress level, as far as the show itself. One question, when you do the molten brownie skillet, do you have it in the oven before the show, and if so, what do you demonstrate? It takes so long to bake and cool, that it is alot of time to fill without demonstarting something.

Clean Sweep/Mission OrganizationI have really put to use the info from these two shows. I'm not lucky enough to have a room for my business. Hopefully after our May move. If your have your own room, then I say get a label maker and some baskets or plastic boxes and label them. Put them in alphabetical order on the shelf and that way you have a place for everything. Since I am just starting out. I am using Binders instead of file folders and a file cabinet to keep track of Host, Customer and Recruit info. I have a binder for each and alphabetize them. For my Host book, I have dividers in place for Potential Host, Open Shows and closed shows. I alphabetize potential and closed and I sort by date for Open. My Recruit folder is divided up in sections as well. Potential, Signed and Qualified. Hope some of this helps.

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef products I purchased?

Our products come with detailed instructions and recipes. You can also visit our website for video tutorials and tips on using our products.

2. I am having trouble with my product, what should I do?

Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 and we will be happy to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with our products.

3. Can I return or exchange a product?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products go through rigorous testing and meet safety standards. We also offer a lifetime guarantee on our products for any defects or damages.

5. Do you offer cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, we offer in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations led by our Pampered Chef consultants. You can find upcoming events on our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views