• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Games to Play at Shows?

In summary, Kristin is in need of some games to play at the shows she has coming up. She has the Queen of Shopper game, but thats the only one that she has. Could anyone give her any ideas please???If you click on Files in the menu you can do a search on "games" and you will find a ton of ideas. Any new ones???My new favorite is to have a gift bag with a PC product inside... typically something worth 6-15 $. Kristin tells them what the product is worth. Then she sets a timer for 9-15 (I don't tell them how long) minutes depending on how long her recipe needs to set or bake. She plays the "ask me about my job
jewls243
I am in need of some games to play at the shows I have coming up. I hve the Queen of Shopper game, but thats the only one that I have. Could anyone give me any ideas please???

If you click on Files in the menu you can do a search on "games" and you will find a ton of ideas.

any new ones???

My new favorite is to have a gift bag with a PC product inside... typically something worth 6-15 $. I tell them what the product is worth. Then I set a timer for 9-15 (I don't tell them how long) minutes depending on how long my recipe needs to set or bake. I play the "ask me about my job" game and every time someone asks a question they get to hold the gift. When the timer goes off whichever guest has the gift gets to keep it.

Thats a cute idea! What do you normallly put in the bag as the free gift???

Here are some for you.....

Attachments

• PC GAMES.doc
    158 KB · Views: 1,498
jewls243 said:
Thats a cute idea! What do you normallly put in the bag as the free gift???
typically a seasoning, measure- all cup, crinkle cutter. Things that I have either received for free or at a discount during enhancement month.

That Word file ws GREAT! Thanks!

Do the ticket game - set the timer - give out tickets as folks ask about the opportunity.

chefkristin said:
Here are some for you.....

Kristin, these are fabulous -=- thanks for sharing.:chef:

I do a Deal Or No Deal game....basically I made up cards (you could use recipe cards, I just used pieces of cardstock) with items I was willing to purchase (usually less than $10). Then I hand them out and tell them not to open it. I then go through the benefits slide and then explain that if they want to host a show, they can open their card. If they choose not to, they never get to see what was inside their envelope.

The biggest trick is to get someone who is going to say Yes to ask first. Once they say yes and people see what was inside their envelope, the rest of the group is much more likely to book as well.

Also make sure your items are relatively the same. For instance I had the vege peeler in one and the bamboo spatuala set in another and I could read the dissapointment on that persons face that got the vege peeler.

Last night I did two "games". The first one I did was having everyone write down what their most hated utensil in their kitchen was. Then after folding the paper in half, write inside a couple of words or sentences as to why they hated that utensil. On the back I had them write their husbands/SO/boyfriend's name. (I got this game off that huge game file!) It was hilarious and everyone loved it!! While I was waiting for the chicken to cook in the microwave I then took a Sweet Mocha Hazelnut sprinkle and did the left/right game. That was a huge hit too!!

1. What types of games do you offer for parties?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fun and interactive games for parties. Some popular options include recipe relay races, cooking bingo, and ingredient guessing games. We also have games that incorporate our products, such as a utensil scavenger hunt or a kitchen gadget trivia game.

2. Can these games be played virtually?

Yes, all of our games can be adapted to be played virtually. We have virtual versions of our recipe relay races and cooking bingo games, as well as other games that can be played through video conferencing platforms. Our consultants can work with you to choose the best virtual game options for your party.

3. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Our games are designed to be fun for all ages. We offer a mix of games that are suitable for both adults and children, and we can also customize the difficulty level for different age groups. Our consultants can help you choose the best games for your specific party and guests.

4. Do I need to purchase any products to participate in the games?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in our games. Our games are meant to be enjoyable and inclusive for all party guests, whether they are familiar with our products or not. However, our games do showcase our products and can be a great way to learn more about them.

5. How do I book a party with games?

Booking a party with games is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They can help you plan and customize your party, including incorporating fun games for you and your guests to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pampered2007
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies