• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Dealing with Back Pain and Pregnancy Concerns: Seeking Answers and Relief

In summary, the person had back ache, acid reflex, cramps, and sharp pain that came and went over the last few days. They went to the doctor and they only gave them pills to help with the acid. Yesterday, the pain came back and it was on both sides. The person took the pills and it helped. They also had fun last week and around ovulation time too. The pain is gone now but they are still considering other possibilities such as a cysts.
milkangel
i have ben having very bad back ache for the last 3 days it will let up and kinda go away but nothing compleatley. i had bad acid reflex last week and i had cramps off and on this week and we had somefun on wed and i had a very sharp stabing pain after the fun and the next day i did some exersie and it came back but one side and than later that day it went to both sides and it was there for friday too and i did go to the doc and they only gave me some pills to help with the acid and i still have tha pain in my back tonight. i took the pill 11.30today and it sorda helped but i felt nauses after an hour and when the pain comes i feel like an upset stomach. we also had that fun 4 time the last week and half around my ovulation time too. so to those who have had kids (i have 2 but way different symptoms than back ache) have you had this and you turned out pregnant?also tonight it feels that the sharp pain is on both sides but more on the left . please i do not want to feel pain like this again for a long time and it does kill sometimes. and also the doc stook a preg test and it was negative and also the bladder infetion was not there eather

did the doc check for a cyst?

the doc did not check any other possibilities other than what he thought. no he did not check for a cyst

It sounds like it could be a cysts - I have no personal experience but I would have the doctor evaluate it further. They need to get you a definitive diagnosis and you should not have to suffer in pain.

Get another doctor!

I would definitly check to see if it was an ovarian cyst. Cysts are really painful, hope to never have one again.

sounds like my symptoms when i have ovarian cysts. i would definitely have your doctor check you again if you still have the pain it just takes an UltraSound...and if i were you i would check into other doctors, they should know to look for cysts, that is a very common problem.

now it is gone

I had symptoms that came and went! mine was a fybroid cyst, and I ended up having surgery, I lost an ovary and part of my tube... and I had some endometriosis (sp?) don't play with this... get it checked out!

Sounds like you got a jerk for a doctor. A co-worker of mine went through this and her doctor too was a moron. He let the cysts go for so long she ended up loosing the ability to have kids. She's only 25!

Milkangel, you said the pain is gone now. Did you start your period? If so, that would be a good sign it's a cyst.

no i did not i just got done maby on the 1st of nov of ovulation or i might be late ovulating and also i looked it up and it can be that i am pregnant becuse it is to early to tell. i sould get the priod on the 19th of nov. also lower back ache can mean that you are pregnant even as an very early sign becuse of your hormones rising very quickly and my hubby thinks too that we got it. i will let you all know when i can test it.

1. What is the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product?

The "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product is a set of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. It includes items such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, cutting boards, and various cooking utensils.

2. Is the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product line are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze and allows for quick and easy maintenance.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product line?

Yes, individual items from the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product line can be purchased separately. This allows you to customize your collection and only buy the items that you need or want.

4. Are the materials used in the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product BPA-free?

Yes, all of the materials used in the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product line are BPA-free. We prioritize the safety and health of our customers and ensure that our products are made with high-quality, non-toxic materials.

5. Does the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product come with a warranty?

Yes, the "I Need Some Awnsers Here" product line comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if you experience any defects or issues with your products, we will replace them free of charge. This reflects our commitment to providing high-quality and durable products to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ChefAggi
  • General Chat
Replies