• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Recipes & Business Card for Sibcy Cline Cookbook

In summary, Charity said that she likes our recipes because they are easy to tweak, and people can learn about different tools that can be used in the recipes. PC is mentioned multiple times, but the products are not listed.
julia.poe
I have been invited by our local Sibcy Cline realtors to submit recipes for their Homebuilders Association cookbook. I am also submitting my business card to be added to their publication.

I know because of copyright I cannot use PC's recipes. I would like to use something that is PC related. Any suggestions?

Also, I just found out I need it by THIS Friday! May 1st.

By changing one item or amount of a recipe, it will make it your own. So, find something you love and tweek it a little. Then submit that.

Congrats on the invite!

I agree with Charity. It is easy enough to change up a PC recipe. I do it all the time because I have an experimental nature when it comes to recipes.

"I little change here and a little change there."
:sing:

Can you list the certain products you use when making your recipe though? Or do you leave this part out.

Some of the products are trademarked names, so you have to either skip mentioning the names, or give PC credit. I would just skip listing the names. Just saying "whisk the ingredients...place in large bowl, chop the tomatoes.." etc, people get the jist and will work with what they have. Actually, that's one thing that I hear people gripe about our recipes is all the mention of the products, cause it makes them think they can't do a recipe because they don't have certain things. Or they think the recipe seems harder than it is because it's listing multiple tools. It's good for us, so we know how many different things we can demo, but other than that people don't get it--I personally like it, because it helps to know what the best tool to use might be and give me ideas on how else I can use the tools. I try to explain that to people.

What is the deadline for submitting recipes and business cards for the Sibcy Cline cookbook?

The deadline for submitting recipes and business cards for the Sibcy Cline cookbook is October 31st, 2021.

How many recipes can I submit for the cookbook?

You can submit up to 5 recipes for the cookbook.

Can I include my own business information on the recipe or business card?

Yes, you can include your business name, contact information, and logo on the recipe or business card. This is a great way to promote your business and gain exposure.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a recipe or business card?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the cookbook. We welcome submissions from anyone who has a great recipe to share.

When will the Sibcy Cline cookbook be available for purchase?

The Sibcy Cline cookbook will be available for purchase in early 2022. Stay tuned for more information on the exact release date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Wendyss
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PCBritt