• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need: Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus Recipe Cards

In summary, the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe requires 1 lb of asparagus spears, 6 sheets of phyllo dough, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. It makes 6 servings and has a preparation time of approximately 20 minutes. The recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. The cooking time is 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have a few packs?

I have at least 20, but they are stamped. If you really need them we can trade. No need to buy.

I didn't know these existed....they are soo yummy.

I actually started a thread 2 weeks ago looking for the same thing and a few people replied that they had some. I ended up finding a couple of packs stashed away under a bunch of junk (yes, need to get organized!) so I never bought any from those Cheffers. Maybe some of them still have some they can sell you??

cat said:
I actually started a thread 2 weeks ago looking for the same thing and a few people replied that they had some. I ended up finding a couple of packs stashed away under a bunch of junk (yes, need to get organized!) so I never bought any from those Cheffers. Maybe some of them still have some they can sell you??

Thanks Cat - I just PM'd those who offered them to you in the other thread.

sent you an email - just found 1 pack

I have one full pack and one opened but close to full pack that I don't need. Let me know how to get them to you.

I think someone had some for sale on Director's Dish, too.

Carolyn, let me know if you need some. I have an unopened pack and am in Naples.

I have two unopened packs if you still need them.

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama
[email protected]

What ingredients are needed for the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe are:

• 1 lb asparagus spears
  • 6 sheets phyllo dough
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste

How many servings does the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe make?

The Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe makes 6 servings.

What is the preparation time for this recipe?

The preparation time for the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus recipe is approximately 20 minutes.

Can this recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to bake.

What is the cooking time for this recipe?

The cooking time for the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus is 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefChillFL