• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: Proven Tips for New Consultants to Reach $1500 Goal

In summary, the consultant is seeking advice on how to increase sales and reach the $1500 level of the Free for All. They have exhausted their contacts and are struggling to get bookings. The suggested solution is to make customer care calls and follow up with previous customers to potentially secure new bookings. The consultant is also encouraged to take the Customer Care training course for more ideas. It is important to not just focus on getting orders, but also on getting bookings to meet new people. Asking for referrals and being proactive in following up with customers can lead to more shows on the calendar and potential new hosts. The consultant is advised to not let customer care opportunities pass by.
nizikki
Okay, so I am a new consultant (started April 30). In May I made over $1500 in sales... the next month I did almost $1000, and so far this month have somewhere around $800. I feel like I've hit a slump. I have exhausted all my contacts (but have only submitted 5 shows), and can't seem to get my facebook friends to order from me even when they keep telling me that they will (without my prodding even).

I really REALLY want to get to the $1500 level of the Free for All but I'm worried that I won't make it. :(

Does anyone have some advice for me? I'd really appreciate it!!

Start making customer care calls....check in with all of your customers who placed orders in the last 2 months and see how they like them, do they have questions or problems, etc. take it from there and ask if they had anything on their wish list....tell them about the July Host special to get more stuff for free! The idea is to get a booking or two!
it sounds like you had a good start, but maybe aren't getting bookings at your shows that will keep you going. You don't just want them to order. You want them to HOST...meet new people.Take the ONline Training Center's Customer Care training course for more ideas.
Following up with them, could lead you to more shows on your calendar. And if that person doesn't want to host a show, then ask them if they know someone who would be interested in getting things free for their kitchen! Or maybe ask it that way FIRST... "Hey, I was wondering, do you know of anyone who would be interested in getting some free kitchen tools just by having some friends over?" She might say , "Uh YEAH..>ME!" or she may give you a referral.Either way....don't let customer care opportunities pass you by (trust me...I know!!).

1. Reach out to new contacts. Don't rely solely on your existing contacts to make sales. Attend local events, fairs, and festivals to meet new people and introduce them to your products. You can also reach out to friends of friends, coworkers, and acquaintances to expand your customer base.2. Offer incentives for referrals. Encourage your existing customers to refer their friends and family to you by offering them a discount or free product for each referral that makes a purchase.3. Utilize social media. Use your social media platforms to showcase your products and share special offers and promotions. You can also join online groups and communities related to your products to reach a larger audience.4. Host virtual parties. If hosting in-person parties is not an option, consider hosting virtual parties through Facebook or Zoom. This allows you to reach a larger audience and make sales without leaving your home.5. Follow up with potential customers. If someone expresses interest in your products but hasn't made a purchase, follow up with them after a few days to see if they have any questions or need help placing an order.6. Offer personalized customer service. Make sure to provide excellent customer service to your existing customers to keep them coming back for more. This can also lead to positive word-of-mouth referrals.7. Expand your product line. Consider adding new products to your line to attract new customers and keep existing ones interested. This can also help increase your average order amount.8. Set achievable goals. Instead of focusing solely on hitting the $1500 mark, set smaller, achievable goals for yourself each month. This will help keep you motivated and on track.9. Attend trainings and conferences. Take advantage of any trainings or conferences offered by your company to learn new sales techniques and strategies from successful consultants.10. Stay positive and persistent. Building a successful business takes time and effort. Don't get discouraged by a slow month and keep pushing yourself to reach your goals. Stay positive and persistent, and success will come.

1. How can I increase my sales with Pampered Chef?

One way to increase your sales with Pampered Chef is by hosting virtual parties or events. This allows you to reach a larger audience and showcase our products in a fun and interactive way. You can also offer special deals or promotions to entice customers to make a purchase.

2. What are some creative ways to market Pampered Chef products?

There are many creative ways to market Pampered Chef products, such as hosting cooking classes or demonstrations, collaborating with local businesses or influencers, and utilizing social media platforms to showcase recipes and product features. You can also offer exclusive discounts or bundles to attract new customers.

3. How can I personalize my sales pitch to potential customers?

Personalizing your sales pitch is crucial in connecting with potential customers. You can ask them about their cooking habits and preferences, and then recommend specific products that would suit their needs. You can also share your own experiences and favorite products to build trust and credibility.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with customers after a sale?

Following up with customers after a sale is important for building long-term relationships and encouraging repeat purchases. You can send personalized thank you notes or emails, offer cooking tips and recipe ideas, and keep them updated on new products or promotions. Don't forget to ask for feedback and reviews to improve your sales strategies.

5. How can I stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants and increase my sales?

To stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants, you can offer exceptional customer service, provide valuable cooking tips and advice, and create a unique brand for yourself. You can also offer exclusive deals or host special events to attract new customers. Building strong relationships with your existing customers can also lead to referrals and increased sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies