• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Ideas for Fundraiser Please...

In summary, a great way to make your fundraiser stand out is by offering unique products and experiences, such as exclusive items from Pampered Chef or collaborating with local businesses. Pampered Chef also provides online tools for tracking sales and orders and offers a variety of marketing materials to promote your fundraiser. As a fundraiser host, you can earn rewards and incentives based on total sales, with bonus rewards for reaching certain milestones. The delivery time for fundraiser orders will vary depending on the chosen shipping method.
robbiesmom123
Funds will be raised for a boys travelling ball league. Customer wants to have it at a church hall, with each child inviting 10 people to come and shop and purchase. So it could be 100 people shopping. Each child will have their own bank of funds raised, which wouldn't be my job to keep track of, but could add a place on the order forms to list that child. I planned to have all products available to view and some to try out (garlic products) and have some food items to sample (beer bread, oil dips). I am not good at flyer making, had anyone done anything like this? I plan to add to the booking benefit to increase donation to $10 per booking. Any other thoughts, suggestions, ideas. This is my first fundraiser and I want it to work out well. Thanks!

Do a file search for fundraiser. Thats what I did and there is a ton of flyers, invites, etc.

There is a wealth of information in the Files section. Type in Fundraisers and you'll have lots to go through! (including flyers you can download and edit)

Good luck!

1. How can I make my fundraiser stand out?

A great way to make your fundraiser stand out is to offer unique products or experiences that are not typically found in other fundraisers. This can include exclusive items from Pampered Chef or collaborating with other local businesses to offer a variety of options for your supporters.

2. How can I keep track of sales and orders?

Pampered Chef provides online tools to help you keep track of sales and orders. You can create a personalized fundraising page where supporters can place orders, and you can easily track and manage all sales through your consultant account.

3. Are there any resources or materials available to promote my fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of marketing materials and resources to help promote your fundraiser. This includes customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates to help spread the word about your fundraiser.

4. Can I earn rewards or incentives as a fundraiser host?

Yes, as a fundraiser host, you can earn free products, discounts, and other incentives based on the total sales of your fundraiser. Pampered Chef also offers bonus rewards for reaching certain sales milestones.

5. How long will it take for my fundraiser orders to be delivered?

The delivery time for your fundraiser orders will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elaine C
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • jagged1