• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Grand Opening Table: Tips & Ideas

In summary, Cassandra needs page-sized informational flyers for a grand opening at a new store. She is looking for flyers on various topics such as wedding registries, bridal showers, fundraisers, lunch parties, party themes, and gifts for real estate closing. She is having trouble finding the right flyers in her folder and is hoping for help. Other PC resources are suggested, such as the company's website and downloadable materials. The conversation also includes a discussion about an apron sale and the excitement of joining PC.
PamperedInKy
I have been invited to a grand opening at a New Store that has asked mutiple groups to come set up tables, This is my first SS month, I've been reading posts like crazy, and skimming files, But I need page sized informational "flyers" that I can put into a binder the guests can view as they come by my table. Some of the things I'm looking for are like The Wedding Registry, Bridal Shower, Whip Cancer, Fundraisers (in general), Lunch Parties at work, List of Party Themes, Gifts that can be purchased by Real estate Etc as closing gifts. The problem is It's this Sat. I don't really want things with a lot of info, just colorful Pages that gets the point across, Maybe with the main highlights of that Idea. Any help will be sooooooooo appreciated. I'll be going through the files to see what I can find but there are so many and sometimes it's hard to tell what each one is without opening it.
Thanks in advance, Cassandra

Here are some of the things in my folder. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there is one about fundraising, one for hosting, one about the wedding registry, and a couple about consulting. Some of it is in Publisher, so if you have any problems with it, let me know. Also check out PC's site, they have lots of downloadable stuff like showstoppers, the guest/host specials, etc. All of those are really colorful and look great!

Congrats on joining! What part of Kentucky are you in?

Attachments

• Fundraiser Flyer.pub
    438.5 KB · Views: 617
  • Apron Types revised.doc
    339 KB · Views: 441
  • Once Upon a Consultant (2) (2).doc
    22 KB · Views: 514
  • 8 reasons to host a show.pub
    637.5 KB · Views: 343
n8vtxn said:
Here are some of the things in my folder. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there is one about fundraising, one for hosting, one about the wedding registry, and a couple about consulting. Some of it is in Publisher, so if you have any problems with it, let me know. Also check out PC's site, they have lots of downloadable stuff like showstoppers, the guest/host specials, etc. All of those are really colorful and look great!

Congrats on joining! What part of Kentucky are you in?

I really liked your 'once upon a consultant' flyer! Very creative way to make people realize how awesome of a company PC really is:) :)

Publisher Documents ;(Darn, There are some documents listed there in Publisher which I don't have :mad: Wish I would see them!!

I love the Apron Sale, I've heard of that, but have never seen the flyer, going to do that.

Thanks,

Lisa

PS,:confused:
Speaking of Apron sale, if there any rumblings of a sign on "extra" for April??

n8vtxn,
Thanks, I am sooooooo excited. I live in Lexington Ky. I tried viewing those documents, the only one I could open was the once upon a consultant. Could you tell me what the apron sale is?
Cassandra
[email protected]

It took some doing, but I THINK I was able to convert the .pub files to a word doc. Let me know if you have any questions or problems w/ these.

Cassandra, an apron sale is basically just another way of sharing the business in a way that shows whether someone wants to be a full time consultant, or just pass around catalogs occasionally, this business can work for every almost everyone. (My parents live in Maryville just south of Knoxville and my husband and I were married at Ft. Campbell, KY. I miss it!)

Attachments

• 8 reasons to host.doc
    614 KB · Views: 500
  • fun back in fundraising flyer.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 367

1. How should I display the products on my grand opening table?

When organizing your grand opening table, it's important to showcase your products in an eye-catching and organized manner. Use tiered displays or risers to create levels and add visual interest. Group similar products together and use props such as baskets or jars to add dimension to your display. Also, make sure to leave enough space between products for customers to easily see and handle them.

2. What are some tips for creating a cohesive theme for my grand opening table?

Having a cohesive theme for your grand opening table can help attract customers and make your display more memorable. Start by choosing a color scheme and sticking to it throughout your table. You can also have a specific theme, such as seasonal or holiday, and incorporate decorations and props that reflect that theme. Don't forget to also include your business branding and logo to tie everything together.

3. How can I make my grand opening table interactive for customers?

One way to make your grand opening table interactive is by having product demonstrations or samples available for customers to try. You can also have a raffle or giveaway where customers can enter to win a product or discount. Another idea is to have a game or activity related to your products, such as a recipe challenge or a guessing game.

4. Should I include pricing information on my grand opening table?

It's generally recommended to not include pricing information on your grand opening table. This allows customers to focus on the products and their features without being immediately turned off by the price. However, you can have price lists available for customers to take if they are interested in purchasing something from your display.

5. How can I make my grand opening table stand out from other vendors at an event?

To make your grand opening table stand out, you can use unique displays, such as vintage or DIY items, to add personality to your display. You can also have a special promotion or discount for customers who visit your table. Additionally, having friendly and engaging staff who can interact with customers and answer questions can make a big difference in attracting attention to your table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • tdixon