• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Send a Flyer By Email Without Attaching It?

In summary, Amy is not very computer savvy and has a question about attaching a flyer to an email without making it an attachment. She finds a flyer on the internet and changes the information to what it needs to be. She wants to save money on postage and just email the flyer to her customer base. However, she can't figure out how to do this. If anyone could help her, Amy would be grateful.
pc_jessica
Okay I may have mentioned before that I am not very computer smart! So I have a question...I have found a flyer (I think on here) for a Special Halloween Savings, and have changed the info to what it needs to be. Now I wanted to save money on printing and postage and just email them to my customer base. But How do I attach my flyer in the email without actually making it an attachment they have to then open? Is it possible to have it just in the actual email like a picture???? I know I get these all the time from people, I just can't figure out how to do this! If anyone could help I would be very grateful!!! TIA

If you click File and then Send To and Mail Recipient. It'll open up in Outlook (are you using outlook?) and you can put the recipients in the bcc field.
I hope that makes sense!
Amy

i have hotmail...any ideas on how to do it with that???

You pretty much have to have an e-mail server like i-contact to do what you are wanting to do. And then you should actually design it in that program. I know in AOL you can attach a .jpg or .bmp as an attachment that they open or insert it into the actual text of an e-mail message (smaller & not as good of a quality to see/read). But I'm not sure that the free servers like hotmail, yahoo, etc. allow you to do that. Sorry!!!

oh darn! i was really hoping to do that! okay so here is another question...if i had add my flyer as an attachment, do you think people will open it? or do you think people will just dismiss it?

Many people will disregard it. Sorry! There's a lot of people out there that just won't take the time to open an attachment. Then you have a few who have a phobia about computer viruses and refuse to open most attachments, even those from family members.I procrastinated on doing a newsletter and/or signing up with an e-mail server. I finally broke down & did my first one at the beginning of August. It's already paying off with bookings & one past host who signed as a recruit last month. :D Advertising and keeping your name in front of them is EVERYTHING. I was rear-ended 2 nights ago and am worried that they won't re-use the same glass in the hatchback that has my PC advertising!!! LOL How sad is that???

1. How do I send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it?

To send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it, you can use a service like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. These email marketing platforms allow you to create and send professional-looking emails with attached flyers or other documents.

2. Can I send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it using my regular email account?

Yes, you can send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it using your regular email account. Most email providers have a limit on the size of attachments, so it may be better to use an email marketing platform to ensure your flyer is delivered successfully.

3. Is there a cost to send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it?

The cost to send a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it will depend on the email marketing platform you choose. Some platforms offer free plans for smaller lists, while others have monthly subscription fees. It's best to research and compare different options to find the one that fits your budget.

4. How can I personalize the Pampered Chef flyer when sending it by email without attaching it?

Most email marketing platforms allow you to personalize your flyers by inserting the recipient's name or other information into the email. This can be done through merge tags or personalization options within the platform. You can also include a personalized message in the body of the email to make it more personal and engaging.

5. Are there any best practices for sending a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it?

Yes, there are a few best practices to keep in mind when sending a Pampered Chef flyer by email without attaching it. These include using an eye-catching subject line, keeping the email short and to the point, including high-quality images, and providing a clear call to action. It's also important to test your email before sending it to ensure it looks good on different devices and email clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000