1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I NEED help!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Okay I may have mentioned before that I am not very computer smart! So I have a question...I have found a flyer (I think on here) for a Special Halloween Savings, and have changed the info to what it needs to be. Now I wanted to save money on printing and postage and just email them to my customer base. But How do I attach my flyer in the email without actually making it an attachment they have to then open? Is it possible to have it just in the actual email like a picture???? I know I get these all the time from people, I just can't figure out how to do this! If anyone could help I would be very grateful!!! TIA

Oct 15, 2009
  2. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

If you click File and then Send To and Mail Recipient. It'll open up in Outlook (are you using outlook?) and you can put the recipients in the bcc field.
    I hope that makes sense!
    Amy

Oct 15, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

i have hotmail...any ideas on how to do it with that???

Oct 15, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

You pretty much have to have an e-mail server like i-contact to do what you are wanting to do. And then you should actually design it in that program. I know in AOL you can attach a .jpg or .bmp as an attachment that they open or insert it into the actual text of an e-mail message (smaller & not as good of a quality to see/read). But I'm not sure that the free servers like hotmail, yahoo, etc. allow you to do that. Sorry!!!

Oct 15, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

oh darn! i was really hoping to do that! okay so here is another question...if i had add my flyer as an attachment, do you think people will open it? or do you think people will just dismiss it?

Oct 15, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Many people will disregard it. Sorry! There's a lot of people out there that just won't take the time to open an attachment. Then you have a few who have a phobia about computer viruses and refuse to open most attachments, even those from family members.

I procrastinated on doing a newsletter and/or signing up with an e-mail server. I finally broke down & did my first one at the beginning of August. It's already paying off with bookings & one past host who signed as a recruit last month. :D Advertising and keeping your name in front of them is EVERYTHING. I was rear-ended 2 nights ago and am worried that they won't re-use the same glass in the hatchback that has my PC advertising!!! LOL How sad is that???

Oct 15, 2009
Have something to add?