• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Show Closing - Help Needed!

In summary, Suzy is having trouble adding a cookbook to her show because it's not in the current price list.
terryteach
O.K. Here's my problem...Home office is closed so I can't ask them but I have a show that I did on Feb 27th and am closing it NOW (before Monday) and I have a guest who wants the Let's Eat Cookbook that has been discontinued as of 3/1 so PP won't let me enter it. I added it to the product list but when I go to put it in the show it won't allow me. Does anyone know if I can do this and how to do it- thanks so much!
Terry

Is your show dated for February? If you have it for March it won't take it...

Ok, I feel really stupid, but what cookbook called Let's Eat was discontinued?

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, I feel really stupid, but what cookbook called Let's Eat was discontinued?

You aren't stupid! Let's Eat is the kids cookbook and it's NOT discontinued! It's item #2221 on page 44 of the S/S 07 catalog.

Ok, good, I was freaking out a little. Usually when a cookbook is being discontinued I make sure I tell everyone so they can get it before it is gone.

Terry,

Maybe you just need to do the Product List update in PP? Not sure why it won't work...

That's true - I didn't even think of the fact that it's not discontinued. Wonder what's up? I just tried and didn't have any problems entering it...

O.K. - I'm the stupid one! the guest had written down the wrong # and I got confused because the other kids stuff (apron etc) was being discontinued I thought I had missed something and the cookbook was too! MY BAD!! That's what happens when you enter shows late at night!! The thing is that the message just kept saying item not found in current price list so that confused me. Oh well - you learn!
Thanks for your help anyway!

Glad you were able to solve it!

If the date on PP for that show is in February, you should be able to add it. If you input the show on or after the first, then PP will default to the date the show was input. I've had this happen to me before and finally figured out that the date was going in as the input date, I wasn't paying enought attention to change it to the show date.

Suzy

1. How can I increase sales during my show closing?

One way to increase sales during your show closing is to offer a special deal or discount for guests who make a purchase before the show ends. You can also showcase popular or new products and highlight their benefits to entice guests to buy.

2. What if a guest wants to place an order after the show has closed?

If a guest wants to place an order after the show has closed, you can offer to place a separate order for them or direct them to your website to place an order directly. You can also suggest hosting a virtual or catalog show for them to make their purchases.

3. What if I didn't meet my sales goal during the show closing?

If you didn't meet your sales goal during the show closing, don't be too hard on yourself. Reflect on what may have contributed to lower sales and make adjustments for future shows. You can also reach out to guests who were unable to attend and offer them the opportunity to place an order.

4. How should I handle guests who are hesitant to make a purchase?

If guests are hesitant to make a purchase, it's important to listen to their concerns and address them. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of products to help them make a decision. Additionally, you can remind them of the benefits of the products and how they can improve their daily life.

5. Is there a specific way I should close the show?

There is no one right way to close a show, but it's important to end on a positive note. Thank your guests for attending and make sure they know how to place orders if they are interested. You can also offer a special deal or thank them with a small gift for attending. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to thank them and answer any additional questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies