• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Separate Order on pp: Quick Tips

In summary, to place a separate order on pp, go to the main Pampered Chef website and select the "Shop" tab. You can add items from both the main website and pp to your separate order by choosing the "Separate Order on pp" option. Separate orders on pp are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days, with no additional fees or charges. You can track your separate order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab.
janel kelly
Can anybody, real quick, tell me how to make a separate order through pampered partner. I haven't done it before and I can't find how to do it on pampered partner. Its not for a show its just an order for someone. I can't get ahold of my recruiter or director to ask them and I really want to put it in today. Thank You!

Janel,
In PPartner, select add new show, under show type select Individual Order. It will look like a regular show screen. When you click on add guest to place the order.

Thank you Thank You!Thank you so much. I just put in the oder. What would I do without you guys. (plus I learned something new today) :)

1. How do I place a separate order on pp?

To place a separate order on pp, simply go to the main Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can select the products you wish to purchase and add them to your cart. When checking out, make sure to select the option for "Separate Order on pp" and follow the prompts to complete your transaction.

2. Can I add items from both the main Pampered Chef website and pp to my separate order?

Yes, you can add items from both the main website and pp to your separate order. Simply make sure to select the "Separate Order on pp" option for each item you wish to purchase from pp.

3. How long does it take for a separate order on pp to be processed and shipped?

Separate orders on pp are processed and shipped within the same time frame as regular orders. This can vary depending on the availability of the product and your location, but typically orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for placing a separate order on pp?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for placing a separate order on pp. The prices for products on pp are the same as the main Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I track my separate order on pp?

Yes, you can track your separate order on pp by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment once it has been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyO
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tree
Replies
Views
cincychef