• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With Booth Logo Ideas!

In summary, Kelly suggests borrowing a banner from her recruiter, using a display board, or displaying promotional materials like the Hostess Benefits Flyers.
Chefkelly88
Hello fellow cheffers!!
I need some of your great advice.
I am a fairly new consultant and I have my 1st booth next weekend!!!
I am really excited!!
However, b/c I am so new I dont have any of the banners/tablecloths/etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
I do have some logo wear that I plan on sporting!
Also, does anyone have any suggestions for displays?
Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thank you so much!:balloon:

Have you asked your recruiter or director to borrow a banner?

HI Kelly! Ask your recruiter if she has a banner you can borrow.. if not, I have one I'll loan you. I live in Shelbyville and we can just meet one day and you can pick it up...

yes, I was going to say the same thing about going to vista print for the Banner, business cards, etc... I got an awesome banner through them for free, I just paid shipping...They are wonderful.. I do have some booth ideas. We put out the cream cheese w the Spicy pineapple rum sauce over it in the collapsible bowl & crackers around he edge. (Sold a ton of both)! Also, make sure you have your business cards ready and/or the slips for them to fill out so you can get in touch w them later. We also made all of the dipping sauces & put out w french baquette bread torn up. The bread was on the bamboo platter, the dips were in the small bowls of course. Made up one of my own to. People loved them as well

Okay I don't have any banner's either, but what I did get was a couple of display boards, like the kids use for projects. Decorate them with whatever you are promoting, the business, show idea's, hosting benefits.
You have or have access to the Hostess Benefits Flyers, in the past I used them as my banner and put on the wall behind my booth. Use your demostration table cloth if you can't borrow from your director. Have fun!!!

For my first solo-booth, no one had a banner I could borrow. So I took the Pampered Chef Logo that we can get from Consultant's Corner (under the Promote your Business) and saved it to a Memory Stick, and had Office Max blow it up to a large poster-board size, but you could do whatever size you want- like the smaller poster boards or whatever would fit for your display. I also actually had them laminate, since I thought I'd have to use it awhile (but that was expensive because I forgot my discount card! - so be sure to use that!! ) But then I was able to fasten it to my backdrop..but I'm sure you could fasten it to your table in some way. But definitely- if you are going to do more, invest the few dollars in getting a nice banner. The one on Merrill in the new cranberry is really sharp!

Your smiling face, a stack of catalogs WITH ORDER FORMS and pens. If you want, have your starter kit out and setup like in the display on the back of the catalog. Keep It Simple!

1. What elements should be included in a booth logo?

A booth logo should include the company name, tagline (if applicable), and any relevant images or graphics that represent the brand or products. It should also be eye-catching and easy to read from a distance.

2. Can I use images or graphics from Pampered Chef in my booth logo?

Yes, you can use images or graphics from Pampered Chef in your booth logo as long as they are used in accordance with the company's guidelines and policies. It is recommended to use high-quality versions of the images to ensure a professional and polished look.

3. What colors should I use in my booth logo?

The colors used in a booth logo should align with the company's branding and color scheme. It is recommended to use a maximum of 3 colors to avoid a cluttered or overwhelming design. Bright and bold colors can help attract attention, but make sure they are still easily readable.

4. Can I hire a professional graphic designer to create my booth logo?

Yes, you are allowed to hire a professional graphic designer to create your booth logo. However, it is important to make sure that the designer follows all of Pampered Chef's guidelines and policies and that you have the rights to use the logo for your business.

5. How can I make sure my booth logo stands out at events?

To make sure your booth logo stands out at events, choose a design that is unique and eye-catching. Consider using bold colors, interesting fonts, and incorporating elements that represent your brand or products. It is also important to make sure the logo is visible and easily readable from a distance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crazyPCcooker
  • pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • zmkelly1