• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Flyer Supplies for Bridal Kitchen Shows & Fundraisers

In summary, Bridal Kitchen Shows and Fundraisers can be found in the Files section on this website. There are a lot of flyers available for download, and one can find a letter to send to local organizations about fundraising here.
thechef4u
Does anyone know where I can find flyers for Bridal Kitchen Shows and Fundraisers? I am just getting started and wanted something to be able to show at my parties.
Thank you so much in advance! :)

I know that you can order them on your paperwork supply form! Also don't forget to order your "Comming Soon" stickers for free... just write it in on the bottom. The stickers are for the Chillzanne To Go. Hope this helps! :)

thank you very much for your help. do you know it there are any you can download?

thechef4u said:
Does anyone know where I can find flyers for Bridal Kitchen Shows and Fundraisers? I am just getting started and wanted something to be able to show at my parties.
Thank you so much in advance! :)

I have one that I can try sending you, we are just getting into the PC business and have done a bit to a few things.

There are a ton of fliers posted in the Bookings folder under Theme Show. Good luck!

thank you all so much for your help! :D

Hi,
I am new to this website, I have spent a lot of time looking at all your ideas and input, thanks for sharing. I am in need of a flyer! I have an opportunity to put a flyer in rent packets, for new renters. What would you use, got anything you could share with me. I would like to offer an incentive for recruiting, booking a show, etc. Thanks for your help! :)

Shelly Jerrett
Pampered Chef Consultant Pampered for you!
www.pamperedchef.biz/shellyjerrett
[email protected]

I probably got this flyer from this website, but I don't know who to credit. It's certainly not mine--no creativity here! I used it in our Chamber of Commerce newsletter. Good luck!

Attachments

• pc consultant in the neighborhood.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 579
This is what I have fundraiser-wise. I love the brochure, it really is my favorite. I got it from here, and the person who made it did a wonderful job.

Attachments

• Fundraiser Brochure.pdf
    650.7 KB · Views: 680
  • Fundraiser Flyer.pdf
    947.6 KB · Views: 894
  • Fundraiser Profit Breakdown.doc
    27 KB · Views: 509
Speaking of flyers and fundraisers - does anyone have a letter they send to local organizations giving info on fundraisers?

jbechtel said:
Speaking of flyers and fundraisers - does anyone have a letter they send to local organizations giving info on fundraisers?

I usually just send out the flyer that you can get from PC supply. There are a ton of letters for fundraisers on here in the files section.

Also, Bechtel is my maiden name...don't see too many Bechtel's!

1. Where can I find flyer supplies for my bridal kitchen show?

The best place to find flyer supplies for your bridal kitchen show is through the Pampered Chef website. We offer a variety of customizable flyer templates that you can print at home or order professionally printed versions.

2. Can I personalize the flyers for my specific event?

Yes, you can personalize the flyers for your event by adding your own text, images, and event details. Our flyer templates are designed to be easily customizable to fit your unique needs.

3. What type of flyer supplies are available for fundraisers?

We offer a variety of flyer supplies for fundraisers, including customizable flyer templates, professionally printed flyers, and digital flyers that can be shared on social media. You can also find helpful fundraising tips and ideas on our website.

4. Are there any discounts available for flyer supplies for fundraisers?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of flyer supplies for fundraisers. Please contact our customer service for more information on specific discounts and promotions.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my flyers?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your flyers. However, please make sure to follow our brand guidelines and use the logo in a respectful and appropriate manner. You can find our brand guidelines on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
artcd44