1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I need flyers

Tags:
  1. Does anyone know where I can find flyers for Bridal Kitchen Shows and Fundraisers? I am just getting started and wanted something to be able to show at my parties.
    Thank you so much in advance! :)

Mar 13, 2005
  2. I know that you can order them on your paperwork supply form! Also don't forget to order your "Comming Soon" stickers for free... just write it in on the bottom. The stickers are for the Chillzanne To Go. Hope this helps! :)

3. thank you very much for your help. do you know it there are any you can download?

Mar 14, 2005

4. I have one that I can try sending you, we are just getting into the PC business and have done a bit to a few things.

5. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

There are a ton of fliers posted in the Bookings folder under Theme Show. Good luck!

6. thank you all so much for your help! :D

Mar 21, 2005
  7. Hi,
    I am new to this website, I have spent a lot of time looking at all your ideas and input, thanks for sharing. I am in need of a flyer! I have an opportunity to put a flyer in rent packets, for new renters. What would you use, got anything you could share with me. I would like to offer an incentive for recruiting, booking a show, etc. Thanks for your help! :)

Shelly Jerrett
    Pampered Chef Consultant Pampered for you!
    www.pamperedchef.biz/shellyjerrett
    pmp4u@hotmail.com

May 5, 2006
  8. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

I probably got this flyer from this website, but I don't know who to credit. It's certainly not mine--no creativity here! I used it in our Chamber of Commerce newsletter. Good luck!

Attached Files:

May 5, 2006
  9. CarlyK

CarlyK Member

This is what I have fundraiser-wise. I love the brochure, it really is my favorite. I got it from here, and the person who made it did a wonderful job.

Attached Files:

May 6, 2006
  10. jbechtel

jbechtel Novice Member

Speaking of flyers and fundraisers - does anyone have a letter they send to local organizations giving info on fundraisers?

May 21, 2006
  11. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

I usually just send out the flyer that you can get from PC supply. There are a ton of letters for fundraisers on here in the files section.

Also, Bechtel is my maiden name...don't see too many Bechtel's!

May 22, 2006
Have something to add?