• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Fancy Recipes for a Bridal Shower?

It is a very formal, elegant, and sophisticated meal.The Tuxedo is definitely an elegant meal. Thanks for the tip!
jenniferlynne
I have my first Bridal Shower coming up next week. I just got off the phone with the lady who is having it, and she told me she doesn't care what we make, it just needs to be fancy. I had told her I would purchase the ingredients and she could just pay me back. She told me the bride-to-be has already had one shower, and it was all very wealthy people that showed up for it. Any suggestions on what I could make that would be "fancy"? She also told me she is expecting around 21 people to show up.

Fancy but simple...The Cheesey Spinach and the Parmesean Rosemary Pinwheels from the Fall/Winter 2003 Celebrations... https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/celebrations.html look really tasty but are simple. I myself haven't made them but they appear to be a "dressier" type of appetizer. There is also the Seafood Pastry Round that looks fancy too! Fall/Winter 2004

Last edited:
Sounds goodThose do sound really good and really easy. Thanks for that tip.

I don't know how fancy they are, but the Berries and Cream in Wonton Cups sounds like a fun, light dessert. ANd a little different. That's the first thing that popped into my head. I haven't done a Pampered Bride show yet, but will be in September, so let us all know how it goes!

No problem...Thursday is my 1st show and I've been looking for something that highlights everything I got in my SS kit and this looks like it will fit the bill perfectly! And I didn't even think of it before helping you! 2 birds - one stone (No pun intended)!!!!! :p

a nice vegetable tray with crinkle cut veggies would be nice. Cheese cut with the creative cutters would be nice as well. Both of those would be nice fillers.

sorry for the overuse of the word nice. I just caught that.

luvs2sellit said:
sorry for the overuse of the word nice. I just caught that.
ha ha! I do that all the time....especially in shows. :)

Wow ThanksWow all that stuff sounds great. I was also kind of thinking the stuffed cherry tomatoes might look fancy. Anyone remember which cookbook they are in?

Pampered BridalYou could always make the rings or wreath recipes, which might impress. I do the wreath on the Rectangle stone and make it into two separate rings (using one can of crescent rolls each) and had the rings intertwined in the middle of the stone to symbol the wedding rings!! I've attached a bridal show outline for your guidence too that may help you a little!!
Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• BridalOutline[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 761
acherry ,

That is a GREAT outline !!! Thank you for sharing !! I hope to get one of these shows soon ! When I do I will be using this outline !!! Thank you !! :)

Yes, that outline is awesome. I can't wait to read the poem at my show Sunday.

jenniferlynne said:
I have my first Bridal Shower coming up next week. I just got off the phone with the lady who is having it, and she told me she doesn't care what we make, it just needs to be fancy. I had told her I would purchase the ingredients and she could just pay me back. She told me the bride-to-be has already had one shower, and it was all very wealthy people that showed up for it. Any suggestions on what I could make that would be "fancy"? She also told me she is expecting around 21 people to show up.

How 'bout the brie from last Season's Best? It's delicious. I made the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups for my son's rehearsal dinner. Beautiful...

Bridal Show recipesI also like the Berries in Wonton cups. Don't forget to do the "baked alaska" bride cake.

Does anyone have the recipe for the "baked alaska" cake?

It is in the seasons best from fall 2004. you can go on consultants corner and look under seasons best recipes.

Thank You so much :)

Autumn

At my first Bridal Show, I asked my director what she suggested to make. She said she likes to make the Chicken Clubhouse Squares out of "All The Best" They are great and serve more than the 12 the recipe says, since each guest gets two of the squares, and they don't all take that many. The host had already ordered a decorated cake, so I didn't make a dessert recipe with it, but I did offer to bring the 3 Pampered Chef dips if she wanted chips or veggies with it, and that went well. The Chicken Clubhouse squares are elegant appetizers. There was quite a big crowd, and it ended at over $1100.
The showers are even more fun than a regular kitchen show. Good luck!

Ruth Mescher
Independent Kitchen Consultant
IA

Bridal Show "fancy" recipeI typically make the tuxedo brownie cups from the Celebrate cookbook.
They are very easy and a great finger food.

What are some "fancy" recipes that are easy to make?

Some popular "fancy" recipes that are easy to make include chicken piccata, beef Wellington, shrimp scampi, and roasted vegetable quiche. These dishes use simple ingredients and can be prepared in under an hour.

Can you recommend any "fancy" recipes for a dinner party?

For a dinner party, some elegant and delicious options include stuffed pork tenderloin, herb-crusted rack of lamb, lobster risotto, and mushroom and spinach stuffed chicken breast. These dishes are sure to impress your guests.

Are there any "fancy" recipes that are vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan "fancy" recipes that are just as flavorful and visually appealing as meat-based dishes. Some options include roasted vegetable Wellington, quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers, and vegan mushroom stroganoff.

Are there any "fancy" dessert recipes that are easy to make?

Absolutely! Some simple yet decadent dessert options include chocolate lava cakes, fruit tarts, tiramisu, and crème brûlée. These desserts are perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself on a special occasion.

Can you recommend any "fancy" recipes for a romantic dinner at home?

For a romantic dinner at home, consider making a surf and turf dish with steak and lobster, homemade ravioli with a creamy sauce, or a pan-seared salmon with a citrus glaze. Pair with a bottle of wine and some candlelight for a truly special evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KrisGio
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • higoobs