• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!

In summary, the "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef customers to discover new recipes and products while hosting a party with their friends and family. To participate, you need to host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. The mystery dish is predetermined by Pampered Chef and will be revealed at the party. No special requirements or equipment are needed as the dish will be easily made with common kitchen tools. Those with dietary restrictions can still participate as Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes to accommodate different needs.
Sooner PC
I have a hostess who said she had a dish at a party, but can't remember the name. She said it had crecent rolls, Pepperoni, dejon mustard and some other ingredients. I have done a search, but nothing really came up. Can you guys help me?? I don't even know if it was a PC recipe.

Boomer Sooner

Shannon Overstreet

It sounds like you may be looking for a recipe for Pepperoni Rollups. There are many variations of this recipe, but the basic ingredients are crescent rolls, pepperoni, and Dijon mustard. Some recipes also call for cheese, garlic, or other seasonings. Here is a link to one such recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/223504/pepperoni-roll-ups/.

One possible dish that fits this description is Pepperoni Crescent Roll-Ups. Here is a recipe that you could try:Ingredients:- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard- 20 slices of pepperoni- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powderInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.3. Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on each triangle.4. Place 2 slices of pepperoni on top of the mustard.5. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of the pepperoni.6. Roll up the crescent rolls, starting from the wide end and rolling towards the point.7. Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.8. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.9. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the crescent rolls.10. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted.11. Serve warm and enjoy!

1. What is the "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event all about?

The "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef customers to discover new recipes and products while hosting a party with their friends and family. It's a mystery because the dish to be made will only be revealed at the party!

2. How do I participate in the "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event?

To participate, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. During the party, your Pampered Chef consultant will reveal the mystery dish and provide all the necessary ingredients and instructions for you and your guests to make it together.

3. Can I choose the mystery dish for my "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event?

No, the mystery dish is predetermined by Pampered Chef. This adds to the excitement and surprise of the event.

4. Are there any special requirements or equipment needed for the "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event?

No, the mystery dish will be chosen specifically to be easily made with common kitchen tools and equipment. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide a list of necessary ingredients and any special equipment needed beforehand.

5. Can I still participate in the "Help Find the Mystery Party Dish!" event if I have dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes to accommodate different dietary needs. Your consultant will work with you to find a suitable mystery dish for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • pamperedjamie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedjamie
  • Sooner PC