• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Oof for July? Check out this PDF tool!

In summary, this tool is very helpful for creating PDF forms that look professional. It also has a "whiteout" tool that can be used to hide information from people who do not want to know about the form's by the 15th message.
ccrusoe
That's not in Word (gotta love XP)

TIA!!

Chrissy

Can you use the one from Pampered Chef on CC? It's PDF and you just have to stamp/label your name on it.

I have stopped trying to create ones and just use the PC ones. I use that PDF editing program that someone mentioned here a while back, add my contact info to them and hit print.

PamperChefCarol said:
I have stopped trying to create ones and just use the PC ones. I use that PDF editing program that someone mentioned here a while back, add my contact info to them and hit print.

I don't suppose you could name that tool again? That would be so handy!

This is the thread it is in! Cheers for pdfescape.com but I'm not sure how to attach that here. Anyway, this tool is awesome! I use it for all my PDF forms and they look very professional looking. I also use the "whiteout" tool on there to "hide" the "by the 15th" message so people won't think they can wait! I put my info on every form HO puts out for us that is in PDF.

Using the forms PC provides is SOOOO much easier than trying to recreate the wheel every month. Then you can invest your time in money-making activities like phone calls. :)

Thanks for sharing the info on the PDF tool.
(Cheers for PDFEscape.com) - here's the link to the thread...I found it. :)And I'm sorry...I chuckle every time I see the thread title... I read "OOF" as a word, not an acronym. I keep thinking, "what the heck is an "OOF! Is that like a kick in the a**?"
:D If it is, I need one of those for July too! (Actually, I'm doing well for July, but who can't do better, right??)

1. What is "I Need an Oof for July"?

"I Need an Oof for July" is a popular promo event held by Pampered Chef every July. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling products, making it the perfect time to stock up on your kitchen essentials.

2. When does "I Need an Oof for July" start and end?

This event typically starts on the first of July and runs until the end of the month. However, specific dates may vary slightly from year to year, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates.

3. How can I participate in "I Need an Oof for July"?

To participate in this event, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order during the promotional period. You can also attend a virtual or in-person cooking party hosted by your consultant to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for "I Need an Oof for July"?

Yes, some products may be excluded from this event due to limited availability or other reasons. Additionally, discounts and deals may vary depending on your location and the availability of certain products in your area. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more specific information about any restrictions or exclusions.

5. Can I combine "I Need an Oof for July" with other offers or discounts?

No, "I Need an Oof for July" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any earned Host Rewards towards your "I Need an Oof for July" purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefCKHall
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • VeronicaW