1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I need an OOF for July

1. That's not in Word (gotta love XP)

TIA!!

Chrissy

Jun 14, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Can you use the one from Pampered Chef on CC? It's PDF and you just have to stamp/label your name on it.

Jun 14, 2009
  3. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

I have stopped trying to create ones and just use the PC ones. I use that PDF editing program that someone mentioned here a while back, add my contact info to them and hit print.

4. esavvymom

I don't suppose you could name that tool again? That would be so handy!

Jun 15, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

This is the thread it is in! Cheers for pdfescape.com but I'm not sure how to attach that here. Anyway, this tool is awesome! I use it for all my PDF forms and they look very professional looking. I also use the "whiteout" tool on there to "hide" the "by the 15th" message so people won't think they can wait! I put my info on every form HO puts out for us that is in PDF.

Jun 15, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Using the forms PC provides is SOOOO much easier than trying to recreate the wheel every month. Then you can invest your time in money-making activities like phone calls. :)

Jun 15, 2009
  7. esavvymom

Thanks for sharing the info on the PDF tool.
    (Cheers for PDFEscape.com) - here's the link to the thread...I found it. :)

And I'm sorry...I chuckle every time I see the thread title... I read "OOF" as a word, not an acronym. I keep thinking, "what the heck is an "OOF! Is that like a kick in the a**?"
    :D If it is, I need one of those for July too! (Actually, I'm doing well for July, but who can't do better, right??)

Jun 15, 2009
Have something to add?