• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need All the Help I Can Get Right Now. I Have Never Done a

In summary, the bride wants a lot of PC items, and the shower is going to have a lot of games and activities.
Sooner PC
I need all the help I can get right now.

I have never done a Pampered Bride show, but booked on Saturday for Feb 19. WHERE DO I START!! I have emailed my director and I know she will jump in, but I am lost. I always see great ideas here.

When I talked to the hostess on Saturday - they were just going to invite 8-10 people. I convinced them to invited 40 or more. They thought that was an impossible number until they started brainstorming. I bet they had 40+ names before they were done. They were wanting enough sales to get her the cookware at half price.

Anyway - since it is such a short timeline - I am going to need some ideas.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I have my first shower in late Feb. Here's what I did. I made up a host packet with some recipe suggestions and shower games I found on this site. I gave host a wish list and she had the bride fill it out. I listed the wish list under my news section of my website. They invited over 55 people. I took the index card pics from this site and made up pretty cards for all of her wish list items. I have a big corkboard that I am going to cover with wedding wrapping paper and use sticky tack to attach the cards for guests to choose items to purchase. I am planning to really push the guest special. Since they are already paying shipping for the gift, they might as well buy for themselves too. My shower will not have kitchen access so I am going to bring my recipe along and just give host the receipt. They want to order the SB cookbooks from my supply order and give them as favors. I believe she also wants the apron and markers. You could make the bride cake and let them use the EAD to decorate it. There are so many things you can do.

get the wish list then i cut out pictures and prices and glue them to dolies that way people can just pick them up and add the to their recipt

My mom went to a PC bridal shower in my home town. The consultant made little cakes in the prep bowls and had the ladies decorate thier own cake and put a little bride in the center. We guessed that the little brides were bought at Michael's crafts. You don't have to have a decorator for everyone. The hostess can get tubs of icing and coloring at a cake deco store and you could use baggies for the decorating bags. Don't forget the sprinkles :)

Game idea!:rolleyes: Take Rebecca's idea and turn it into a game. If you have only a few guests they can each decorate a mini bride cake, but if you have a lot of guests pair them off into teams. Have the bride choose the best cake and the winners get a prize, like free shipping or something easy like that.

I made the full size Bride cake as well as the lemon tartlets the night before. The only thing I demonstrated was the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. I had to make a double one. I made one ring around the outside of the large stone and then made a smaller one inside that and then a tiny one in the center. AFter it was baked I scooped it up with the Lift & Serve and put it on the large SA platter (it helped me sell one). The host had a couple of games of her own she wanted to play, so I only played one game. I took a basket and filled it with small PC items; bamboo tongs, children's knife, cake tester, pan scraper, v-shaped cutter etc. I had the Bride to be walk around to each guest and have them look in the basket for about 5 seconds. Then I had her leave the room. Of course everyone thought they were going to be timed and see who could remember the most items. WRONG!! Instead I asked questions about the bride. What color was she wearing, did she have anything in her hair, were her fingernails painted, was she wearing nail polish etc. Everyone started laughing when they realized I had fooled them. I cut pictures out of the catalog of everything she registered for. I glued them on index cards and wrote the name, price and item # on each card. She got everything she wanted and then some!

That is an awesome idea for a game! I have a bridal shower next Saturday, and I am going to try some of these new ideas for it. Wooohoo! I am getting excited now!

jenniferlynne said:
I had the Bride to be walk around to each guest and have them look in the basket for about 5 seconds. Then I had her leave the room. Of course everyone thought they were going to be timed and see who could remember the most items. WRONG!! Instead I asked questions about the bride. What color was she wearing, did she have anything in her hair, were her fingernails painted, was she wearing nail polish etc. Everyone started laughing when they realized I had fooled them. I cut pictures out of the catalog of everything she registered for.

We did the observation game about the bride also at my cousin's PC shower I did last weekend. It was alot of fun. I also just made up a wish list with the item number, product name and price. Then everyone let me know what they were purchasing for her. Then I had little note cards for everyone to sign and slip a cut out picture of inside. Then she had a bag of cards to open. We taped all the pictures to a poster board. She was really excited to be able to "open" her gifts.

1. Can Pampered Chef help me if I have never cooked before?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and resources for beginners, including easy-to-follow recipes, cooking classes, and kitchen tools designed for simplicity.

2. Do I need any special skills or experience to use Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef products are designed to be user-friendly for all levels of cooking experience. Our products are made with the home cook in mind, making it easy for anyone to use.

3. How can Pampered Chef products help me save time in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking faster and more efficient. From our Quick Cooker to our cutting tools, our products can help you prep and cook meals in less time, leaving you with more time to relax and enjoy your food.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for beginners?

Yes, there are many recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are perfect for beginners. We also offer cooking classes and tutorials that cater to those who are new to cooking.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your product, you can contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies