• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the consultant's corner site address?

In summary, to get a superfast reply from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or via email at [email protected]. They strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, but if you contact them outside of business hours, they will respond as soon as possible on the next business day. For urgent matters, it's recommended to call their customer service team. They typically respond within 24 hours, but during peak times it may take longer. Social media is not monitored for customer service inquiries, so it's best to contact their customer service team for the fastest response.
pamperedchefmichelle
We just moved and our internet is not up so I'm at the library and need to get onto consultant's corner. Can anyone tell me what the site address is?? Thanks

just go to www.pamperedchef.com and click the tab that says consultant's sign-in...you will then have to log in as normal with your consult number and password

not workingthe pamperedchef.com site isn't working!!! I only get a half hour on this internet and this is so frustrating.
Thanks

it worked for me, so I don't know what to tell you...is there something I can do from here and let you know to help you out?

re:I don't think there is anything you can do because I need copies of my pay.
I'll keep trying though.
Thanks

sorry...I wish I could help...if you need a flyer or something, let me know and I will get it for you...good luck trying!

Maybe there are certain sites you can't get onto since a library computer?? :confused:

1. How can I get a superfast reply from Pampered Chef?

You can get a superfast reply from Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or by sending an email to [email protected]. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.

2. Can I get a superfast reply outside of business hours?

Our customer service team is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST. If you contact us outside of these hours, we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible during our next business day.

3. Is there a way to get a superfast reply for urgent matters?

For urgent matters, we recommend calling our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. This will ensure the fastest response time and allow us to assist you in a timely manner.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a superfast reply?

We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take slightly longer. If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please feel free to reach out to us again for an update.

5. Can I get a superfast reply via social media?

We do not monitor our social media channels for customer service inquiries. For the fastest response, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or via email at [email protected].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • KimberlyR