• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Rectangle Baker Lid - Any Available?

In summary, PC is out of stock and I have a customer that wants one. They called back and said they were cancelling my order. This would be for me personally b/c I need one for my baker I just ordered. I have one if anyone is interested.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Rectangle Baker Lid. PC is out of stock and I have a customer that wants one. Please let me know if you have one to sale with a price. It will be shipping to Garland, UT 84312. Thanks a lot.

I, also, need one. I sent in my order for one when PC said they were running low on them and to get your order in by such and such date. They called back and said they were cancelling my order. This would be for me personally b/c I need one for my baker I just ordered.
pcfleming

I have one if anyone is interested. It is out of the box and has only sat in my cabinet, never used.

cookinmama,
I sent you a PM but dont know if it worked I have family in the Garland/Tremonton area I am origanally from UT also.

Can you get them from HO still by placing an order dated August, or are they sold out? I know there was a date to gaurantee order fulfillment, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a chance!

I tired to order one a few weeks ago when they first put it in the weekly bites. They cancelled my order b/c they were already out. The cutoff date for ordering to ensure you received one was still like 2 weeks out.

pcfleming said:
I tired to order one a few weeks ago when they first put it in the weekly bites. They cancelled my order b/c they were already out. The cutoff date for ordering to ensure you received one was still like 2 weeks out.
bummer! So that probably means that they won't be in the outlet!

I love mine and was sorry they discontinued them. I am so glad I got one when they first came out!

pamperedharriet said:
I love mine and was sorry they discontinued them. I am so glad I got one when they first came out!

Interesting. I heard someone (maybe on here) say they didn't like theirs, and that it never fit very well. It made me change my mind about wanting one.

You have to stretch them when you first use them, but now mine slips right on. I have it on the baker in my fridge right now!!

Mine has worked fine since day one--I guess I was lucky that I didn't need to stretch mine. I love using it with the insulated tote when I bring food places that I would be using my rectangular baker.

Bummer. Sounds like they're out of them now. Oh well.

Who knows, maybe they'll come back one day.

I am also looking for a lid, please let me know if you have one!

Thanks,

Amy

What are the dimensions of the Rectangle Baker Lid?

The Rectangle Baker Lid measures 13.75 inches by 7.5 inches, making it the perfect size for most rectangular baking dishes.

Is the Rectangle Baker Lid microwave safe?

Yes, the Rectangle Baker Lid is made of a durable stoneware material that is safe to use in the microwave.

What temperature is the Rectangle Baker Lid oven safe to?

The Rectangle Baker Lid can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for most baking and cooking needs.

Can the Rectangle Baker Lid be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the elegant design and versatile size of the Rectangle Baker Lid make it perfect for serving dishes straight from the oven to the table.

Is the Rectangle Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangle Baker Lid is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of your product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jbdowd0798
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies