• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe

M
mfischels
I have a show coming up and the host wants me to demonstrate the PC reuben recipe but I can't seem to find it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks

I am not sure if these will help you. I just did a recipe search on the PC consultant website. I found
Cocktail Reubens~PC Classics pg 11
Reuben Quesadillas~Main dish cookbook pg 40
Reuben Rollups~Stoneware Sensations Pg 19
I have the main dish cookbook and stoneware sensations. Not sure what that Pampered Chef classics is though. If you want me to email you the recipe just let me know and I can look the ones up that I have.
Lisa
Independent Consultant

1. What is the Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe?

The Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make sandwich that features layers of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing on rye bread, all grilled to perfection.

2. Can you provide the recipe for the Pampered Chef Reuben?

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide the specific recipe for the Pampered Chef Reuben as it is a copyrighted recipe. However, there are many similar recipes available online that you can use as a reference.

3. Where can I find the Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe?

The Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe can be found on the official Pampered Chef website, in their cookbooks, and in their recipe archives. You can also try searching for it on popular recipe websites.

4. I have a Pampered Chef show coming up, is there a specific way to demonstrate the recipe?

Yes, there are many ways to demonstrate the Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe at your show. You can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and show your guests how to assemble the sandwich, or you can have the sandwich already made and demonstrate how to grill it to perfection.

5. What are some alternatives to the Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe?

If you are unable to find the Pampered Chef Reuben Recipe, some similar alternatives could be a classic Reuben sandwich using deli-sliced corned beef, or a vegetarian version using grilled portobello mushrooms instead of meat. You can also experiment with different types of bread and condiments to create your own unique version of the Reuben sandwich.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • pamperedcheermom