• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Middle Name for Baylor...

In summary, Ok, so DH and I have narrowed it down to Brooklyn and Baylor. We really like Brooklyn Mackenzie (BMW initals, LOL!) but I can't think of anything for Baylor and DH doesn't like it with Mackenzie. You guys are so helpful I was hoping you could throw some ideas out there for me.
pamperedlinda said:
Nope, I still don't get it.......please explain.
094b_1_b.JPG

Cindycooks said:
I like Baylor Mackenzie!
Let me just say (and dont shoot me)...I teach preschool. There is a Grace, Mackenzie, Caitlin and a Madison in every single class. Two Madison's in mine! I love all the names - but they are "the names" this year and there will be some in every class...so for a middle name I love it!

Gillian - what is your maiden name? Or your moms? Here in the south, it is a very common thing to use a family name, especially a maiden name as a first or middle name. Thats one reason I think Baylor is so pretty! I love names like that.

I agree with the "crazes" so that is why we don't just name her Mackenzie. I want something that isn't really common, but everyone can say. I say Baylor in a magazine somewhere and really liked it.

My maiden name is Schwaderer!! LOL!! Poor kid... so that won't work! My mom's is Pizer, so we are pretty much back to square one! It would be cool if there was a good last name in the mix somewhere!

So much for that thought! LOL!
We'll just have to keep thinking!

Here are two that DH will shoot down, but they sounded better to me.

Baylor Faith Wright
Baylor Ella (Ellie?) Wright

How about 4 names Gillian? My Daughter is Hayley Devyn-Marie. Talk about a mouthful of names! Valky

I wouldn't be opposed to 4 names, but my DH is VERY picky!

I just found another-

Baylor Meghan Wright

Like Faith and Meghan! Baylor Ella doesn't roll off the tongue....watch him like that one! How about Erin? I've always liked that name.

How about this for a solution: no middle name at all! My parents didn't give any of us middle names. It's not a requirement for anything.

gilliandanielle said:
Do you guys think that Baylor Mackenzie Wright is a mouthful? DH didn't like it but I am wondering if I can lure him to the other side!!

When you are yelling at your kids and using their first and middle name, can you say "Baylor Mackenzie Wright!" without getting tongue tied? That was the test my friend used when she had her first son. His name is "Ryan Matthew" and she went around the house yelling that name to see if she liked the way it sounded!

chefann said:
How about this for a solution: no middle name at all! My parents didn't give any of us middle names. It's not a requirement for anything.

When you were growing up, you probably thought your middle name was G&#D@#IT

We have officially nixed Brooklyn and the baby is Baylor for sure! I just have to find her a middle name now!

Baylor Madison Wright???

DH has put his foot down about the middle name and said he only wants one syllable. I am about to just screw the whole thing and have him let me know when he's decided, LOL!

Lynn, Rae, Ann, Sue, ***JILL***, LOL

I will name her Baylor Jill if you fly up here and swamp out my office so she has a home!!

How about "Cooke", like "Brooke" but with a C. Then it's an homage to everyone here on CS, but without being as obvious as "Chef."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When you were growing up, you probably thought your middle name was G&#D@#IT

Actually, after I took a Confirmation name, that became my middle name, but it still wasn't long enough when Mom was mad. So she added syllables to EVERY name, and I became Annette Francesca Parzikevich. <shudder>

Here's a disturbing baby name story-- I'm a twin and my parents didn't know that they were having twins, so they only had one name picked out. My sister and I were 6 weeks early and my sister's lungs weren't inflated. The doctors told my folks that they had to come up with another name so they'd have something to put on her death certificate.

4 names...me too.
yummy4tummy said:
How about 4 names Gillian? My Daughter is Hayley Devyn-Marie. Talk about a mouthful of names! Valky

Valky:

My real name = ELIZABETH ANNE-MARIE OTTO

Up North and good friends/family I"m =- Beth-Anne
Down here and new people = Elizabeth or Liz, but I really detest BETH!!!

I love your daughter's name though.

How about Rose? It's very feminine, and one syllable.
I have a daughter named Dana Rose - Rose was my Grammie's middle name.

I kind of like Leigh (pronounced Lee)

Baylor Leigh Wright....kinda rolls off the tongue.

Wow
cmdtrgd said:
Although I DO like Baylor Branch...but I am weird...and don't have kids...so you shouldn't be listening to me...:D

LOL :eek:

That is a funky name!! LOL

How about:

Baylor Elise

Baylor Renee

I did like Baylor Nicole.

Debbie :D

gilliandanielle said:
Ok, so DH and I have narrowed it down to Brooklyn and Baylor. We really like Brooklyn Mackenzie (BMW initals, LOL!) but I can't think of anything for Baylor and DH doesn't like it with Mackenzie. You guys are so helpful I was hoping you can throw some ideas out there for me.

Baylor ______ Wright.... What do you think??
Too Funny I have two BMW's:
Brandon Michael &
Brittany Michelle Reed
Gotta love the Beemers:D

Gillian,
my dd and I LOVE Brooklyn Mackenzie or since you nixed it what about
Baylor Noelle Wright :D
or if you must be a BMW then
Baylor Madison Wright:D

If she was born today, I'd have suggested Colts.

Baylor Skye Wright :) Ok, seriously, Baylor Paige is cute. Alison had some great ones.

Okay- Dh decided that if we had to decide right now we would name her Baylor Mackinley Wright. It is cool because we live in Alaska about 30 miles from Mt. McKinley, but he is worried about if she is overweight and someone finds out her middle name...

And DizziePixie- My DD's name is Alexia Paige, so we love it but used it :)

Tee hee hee...just struck me. To always have the odds in your daughters favor name her:

Baylor Shelby Wright

:D

I can always count on KG and Darby for jokes, LOL!

And I like Leigh but it is my BIL's name and his head is big enough...

thechefofnorthbend said:
Tee hee hee...just struck me. To always have the odds in your daughters favor name her:

Baylor ShelbyWright

:D

That's a name to aFord.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies