• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Flyer for a Breakroom

In summary, the person is looking for a flyer for their sister to post in her lunch room to collect orders for a catalog show. They want something that is not specific to a certain month, but can be updated with current specials. They are also open to ideas for a catchy slogan and suggest using design tools like Canva or Adobe Spark to create the flyer.
ilovpc
Gold Member
My sister who lives in another state will be doing a catalog show for me this month, but she asked me for a flyer that she can post in her lunch room that says something like "I am hosting a PC party..." or I am collecting PC orders...", but she wants to leave this flyer in the room all the time so people can order from her anytime and when she has enough orders for a show she will give them to me. So....I need something that is not specific for a month or maybe send her a new one every month?

Is there anything in the files I can use? Or do you have any ideas for me?

I like Kathleen's 3 month flyer, but doesn't have or says anything about currently collecting orders.

Please I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

TIA!! :chef:

One idea is to create a flyer that says something like, "Now Collecting PC Orders - Give Me Your Order Today!" You can include your contact details and a brief overview of the products you are selling. You could also add a small section with a note saying something like, 'Once enough orders have been collected, I will host a catalog show!' That way, people know they can place their order at any time and when the time comes, they can expect to receive their products through a catalog show.

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to have a flyer for your sister to post in her lunch room. I would suggest creating a general flyer that she can leave up all the time, but also updating it every month with the current specials or promotions. You could include a section that says "Currently collecting orders for [month]" so that people know when to place their orders by. As for ideas, you could create a catchy slogan like "Satisfy your cravings with [Your business name]!" or "Shop from the comfort of your lunch room with [Your business name]!" You could also include a QR code that links to your website or online catalog for easy ordering.If you need help creating a flyer, there are many free design tools online that you can use. Canva and Adobe Spark are both great options. Good luck with your catalog show!

What is a breakroom flyer and why do I need one?

A breakroom flyer is a promotional tool used to advertise a product or service in a shared space, such as an office breakroom. It is an effective way to reach a targeted audience and increase awareness of your offerings.

How can Pampered Chef help create a flyer for my breakroom?

Pampered Chef offers customizable flyer templates that can be easily adapted to fit your specific needs. Our team of experts can also provide design assistance to ensure your flyer stands out and effectively conveys your message.

Do I have to pay for the flyer design services?

There is no charge for using our flyer templates or receiving design assistance from our team. These services are included as part of your Pampered Chef membership benefits.

What type of information should I include in my breakroom flyer?

Your flyer should include a catchy headline, relevant images or graphics, and important details about your product or service. It should also include a call to action, such as a special offer or contact information for ordering.

How can I distribute my breakroom flyer to reach my target audience?

You can distribute your flyer by placing it in a visible location in the breakroom, sending it via email to your coworkers, or using social media to share it with a wider audience. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips on how to effectively promote your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • keril
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
keril
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies