• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Dcb Overnighted... Will Pay

In summary, to overnight a DCB through Pampered Chef, you must contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance and a shipping quote. The cost of overnight shipping varies based on weight and destination, and must be paid in full at the time of placing the order. The latest time to place an overnight order varies and will be provided by the customer service team. While Pampered Chef strives for on-time delivery, unforeseen circumstances may cause a delay in delivery, in which case they will work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues.
Jane the PC
Hey guys.

Well it looks like my supplies I ordered for my first show Thursday night wont be in for my show. I was planning a whole show around the DCB, and unfortunately, The closest consultant lives more than an hour from me, and I dont have the time to drive out there to borrow it.

If anyone has one to sell, doesnt matter what color, I will buy it, and pay for it to get overnighted on my fed ex account. (I will even email you a shipping label and set up a pickup) I can pay with paypal for the item or send you the $ .

I orderd it on my Sample order, but It wont get here until the end of the week :(

please email me if you have an extra to sell. [email protected]
Jane.

Last edited:
i noticed that I am not supposed to mention current PC items here. Does it count if its for a show supply? Just want to play by the rules

I have one Jane - email me at [email protected]

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I've got one on the way! Thanks again.

What is the process for overnighting a DCB through Pampered Chef?

To overnight a DCB, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in placing the order and providing you with a shipping quote.

How much will it cost to overnight a DCB?

The cost of overnight shipping for a DCB will vary depending on the weight and destination of the package. Our customer service team can provide you with a shipping quote before you place your order.

Can I pay for overnight shipping at the time of delivery?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to pay for overnight shipping at the time of delivery. The shipping fees must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.

What is the latest time I can place an order for overnight shipping?

The latest time to place an order for overnight shipping will vary depending on your location and the shipping carrier's cutoff time. Our customer service team can provide you with the necessary information when you call to place your order.

Will my DCB be guaranteed to arrive overnight?

We strive to ensure that all overnight shipments arrive on time, however, there are certain circumstances, such as inclement weather or delivery delays, that may cause a delay in the delivery of your package. In these cases, we will work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues and get your package delivered as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kat29
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mandydollie
  • General Chat