• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy recipes for Tomato Bruschetta and Cheesy Mastacotti?

In summary, the hostess is asking for suggestions for a menu for a party she is hosting, but she does not have the books that the recipes are in. Shannon Overstreet suggests that she help the hostess with the Cheesy Mostaccioli dish, which is a dish of pasta with cheese sauce. There is also a recipe for Tomato Bruscetta, which is a variation of toasted Italian bread with tomatoes, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
Sooner PC
I have a hostess who doesn't want what is on my suggestion list and asked me to look at these 2 items. BUT - I don't have the books these are in. Can someone post them for me.

Tomato Brushetta and Cheesey Mastacotti.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I can help you with the Cheesy MostaccioliI can help you with the Cheesy Mostaccioli

Cheesy Mostaccioli Pampered Chef

1 Pkg. (16 oz.) Mostaccioli*, uncooked
1 Cup Green Pepper, coarsely Chopped**
1 Cup Onion, Coarsely Chopped**
1 ½ lbs. Ground Beef
1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
¾ tsp. black pepper
1 Jar (28 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce***
1 Can (10 ¾ oz.) Cheddar Cheese Soup***
2 Cups (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Maggi's seasoning to taste

*Walmart has their brand Mostaccioli noodles for 2 boxes for $1.00 or use spiral noodles of any brand.
**I use less than recipe calls for
***I use more than recipe calls for or it is dry, and I like with lots of sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook Mostaccioli according to package directions in 4 Qt. pan and drain. Brown ground beef, with Onions and Peppers in large skillet, over medium heat 10-12 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, drain. Stir in seasonings. Add spaghetti sauce and soup; mix well. Combine Mostaccioli, meat sauce and 1 ½ Cups of Mozzarella cheese in Baking Bowl (Stoneware) mix well. Cover with Deep Dish Baker. Bake for 35 Minutes, Carefully remove Baker from Baking Bowl
lifting it away from you. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over top of casserole. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 12 servings

This make allot more than 12 servings, I've found.

I've also done this in crockpot, by just starting to boil noodles, al dente stage, then throw everything in crockpot for awhile and let it be.
Very god with Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. (Not PC recipe Obviously)

I don't know what the PC recipe is for Tomato Bruscetta, but generally this is thin sliced (Italian/French) bread, toasted in a skillet with a smidge of olive oil and garlic and then topped with a mixture of chopped Roma tomatoes, garlic, basil, S&P and olive oil. You can also add oregano and/or Parmesan cheese, if you like.

What are some quick and easy recipes for weeknight dinners?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, such as our one-pot pasta dishes or sheet pan meals. Check out our website for more ideas!

Do you have any recipes that are suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Simply search for specific dietary preferences on our website to find the perfect recipe.

Can you recommend any recipes for large gatherings or parties?

Our website features many crowd-pleasing recipes that can easily be scaled up for larger groups. Some popular options include our slow cooker pulled pork or taco bar recipes.

I'm looking for healthy recipes. What do you suggest?

We have a dedicated section on our website for healthy recipes, including options for low-calorie, low-carb, and high-protein meals. You can also filter recipes by specific dietary requirements to find healthy options that suit your needs.

Can I adjust the serving sizes for recipes?

Yes, our recipes include the option to adjust serving sizes, making it easy to scale up or down depending on your needs. You can also use our handy tool to automatically adjust ingredient measurements for your desired serving size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sooner PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sooner PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies