• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I need a couple of recipes

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I have a hostess who doesn't want what is on my suggestion list and asked me to look at these 2 items. BUT - I don't have the books these are in. Can someone post them for me.

Tomato Brushetta and Cheesey Mastacotti.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I can help you with the Cheesy Mostaccioli

I can help you with the Cheesy Mostaccioli

Cheesy Mostaccioli Pampered Chef

1 Pkg. (16 oz.) Mostaccioli*, uncooked
1 Cup Green Pepper, coarsely Chopped**
1 Cup Onion, Coarsely Chopped**
1 ½ lbs. Ground Beef
1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
¾ tsp. black pepper
1 Jar (28 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce***
1 Can (10 ¾ oz.) Cheddar Cheese Soup***
2 Cups (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Maggi's seasoning to taste

*Walmart has their brand Mostaccioli noodles for 2 boxes for $1.00 or use spiral noodles of any brand.
**I use less than recipe calls for
***I use more than recipe calls for or it is dry, and I like with lots of sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook Mostaccioli according to package directions in 4 Qt. pan and drain. Brown ground beef, with Onions and Peppers in large skillet, over medium heat 10-12 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, drain. Stir in seasonings. Add spaghetti sauce and soup; mix well. Combine Mostaccioli, meat sauce and 1 ½ Cups of Mozzarella cheese in Baking Bowl (Stoneware) mix well. Cover with Deep Dish Baker. Bake for 35 Minutes, Carefully remove Baker from Baking Bowl
lifting it away from you. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over top of casserole. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 12 servings

This make allot more than 12 servings, I've found.

I've also done this in crockpot, by just starting to boil noodles, al dente stage, then throw everything in crockpot for awhile and let it be.
Very god with Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. (Not PC recipe Obviously)

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
I don't know what the PC recipe is for Tomato Bruscetta, but generally this is thin sliced (Italian/French) bread, toasted in a skillet with a smidge of olive oil and garlic and then topped with a mixture of chopped Roma tomatoes, garlic, basil, S&P and olive oil. You can also add oregano and/or Parmesan cheese, if you like.