• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Cookie Press Asap - Dayton Ohio Area

In summary, to purchase a cookie press in the Dayton, Ohio area, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or visit a retail store that carries the product. There are two types of cookie presses offered by Pampered Chef - a traditional and electric version. The cookie press comes with a recipe booklet and is easy to use with a troubleshooting guide included. It can also be used to make various treats besides cookies, such as cheese straws and churros.
tapres02
Does oanyone have a new cookie press that I could buy and pick up today? It would have to be in the Dayton, Ohio area.

Have you found this yet?

1. How can I purchase a cookie press in the Dayton, Ohio area?

To purchase a cookie press in the Dayton, Ohio area, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant in the area or visit a retail store that carries Pampered Chef products. You can also purchase a cookie press online through our website.

2. What types of cookie presses does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers two types of cookie presses - a traditional cookie press and an electric cookie press. The traditional cookie press is great for making small batches of cookies, while the electric cookie press is perfect for making large batches quickly and easily.

3. Are there any recipes included with the cookie press?

Yes, the cookie press comes with a recipe booklet that includes various cookie recipes for you to try. You can also find more recipes on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party and asking the consultant for their favorite cookie press recipes.

4. Is the cookie press easy to use?

Yes, the cookie press is very easy to use. Simply load the dough into the press, choose your desired disc shape, and press the cookies onto a baking sheet. Our cookie press also comes with a handy guide to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have.

5. Can I use the cookie press for anything other than cookies?

Yes, the cookie press can also be used to make other treats such as cheese straws, churros, and even deviled eggs. The possibilities are endless with our versatile cookie press!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies