• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant for a February Bridal Pampered Chef Show in Richmond, VA?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Their mission is to provide time-saving solutions for preparing and sharing meals. A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent business owner who represents and sells their products, as well as offering cooking demonstrations and meal planning tips. To find a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit their website or ask friends and family. Hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free products and discounts, as well as the opportunity to try new products and learn cooking tips. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you can earn an income, receive discounts, and
Jen
I would like to host a Bridal Pampered Chef show sometime in February. I live in Richmond, VA in the West End. Please contact me if you are interested.

jen

Last edited:
need a consultant...I would love to help you, but I am in California. The best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant is to visit the corporate website at www.pamperedchef.com. Click on "products, etc." then click "request for information". They will find a consultant in your area for you.

Good luck with your shower. Pampered Chef is the best.

Joanne :)

:D I would be more than willing to do a bridal show for you. Reply back if you still are looking for someone.

Jaime Harrington
Pampered Chef

Is it too late?Did anyone ever get with you? I just found this site and could help you! Contact me at [email protected] or my web site www.pamperedchef.biz/cookwithdebbie. Thanks!
Jen said:
I would like to host a Bridal Pampered Chef show sometime in February. I live in Richmond, VA in the West End. Please contact me if you are interested.

jen

have you booked already????I would love to do a show for you if you haven't already found someone. I'm in MD though...but I love VA...As well as any excuse to go down! :)

Bridal ShowJen-
I would love to be able to help you celebrate this wonderful time with some great products and an exciting show for you. Please contact me if you are still in need of a consultant. Best wishes!

Stephanie

I am sorry...but has anyone paid attention to when she needed a consultant? She wanted to have it in February. The bride is probably married by now :D

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people enjoy the moments most important to them by providing time-saving solutions for preparing and sharing meals.

What is a Pampered Chef consultant?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent business owner who represents and sells Pampered Chef products. They also offer cooking demonstrations, meal planning tips, and recipe suggestions to their customers.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website, pamperedchef.com, and using our "Find a Consultant" search tool. You can also ask friends and family if they know a consultant or attend a Pampered Chef party to meet one in person.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and learn cooking tips and tricks from a consultant.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RickB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Christine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMommyof3Boys