1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I need a consultant

Tags:
  1. Jen

Jen

I would like to host a Bridal Pampered Chef show sometime in February. I live in Richmond, VA in the West End. Please contact me if you are interested.

jen

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
    Jan 6, 2005
  2. Joanne

Joanne Guest

need a consultant...

I would love to help you, but I am in California. The best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant is to visit the corporate website at www.pamperedchef.com. Click on "products, etc." then click "request for information". They will find a consultant in your area for you.

Good luck with your shower. Pampered Chef is the best.

Joanne :)

Jan 6, 2005
  3. :D I would be more than willing to do a bridal show for you. Reply back if you still are looking for someone.

Jaime Harrington
    Pampered Chef

Jan 21, 2005
  4. Is it too late?

Did anyone ever get with you? I just found this site and could help you! Contact me at debhutt@excite.com or my web site www.pamperedchef.biz/cookwithdebbie. Thanks!

5. have you booked already????

I would love to do a show for you if you haven't already found someone. I'm in MD though...but I love VA...As well as any excuse to go down! :)

Jun 16, 2005
  6. Bridal Show

Jen-
    I would love to be able to help you celebrate this wonderful time with some great products and an exciting show for you. Please contact me if you are still in need of a consultant. Best wishes!

Stephanie

Jun 19, 2005
  7. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

I am sorry...but has anyone paid attention to when she needed a consultant? She wanted to have it in February. The bride is probably married by now :D

Jun 20, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted