• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Schedule Your Next Party with Ease: Tips from a Cheffer Hug Pro!

In summary, a neighbor was supposed to book off of another neighbor, but the other neighbor ended up booking the show instead. The neighbor tried to schedule a show with the neighbor but was unsuccessful. The neighbor attempted to book the show with the neighbor but was unsuccessful.
loreedfk
I have been trying to schedule a show with a neighbor for several months and a second neighbor was to book off of her. Well, I finally gave up on the first neighbor and decided to just try to get the second neighbor scheduled. Well, as luck would have it, I was talking to yet another neighbor who wanted to tell me she couldn't make it to neighbor #2's show - she assumed I would be the consultant. So, after taking my catalog, promising to book, etc., she apparently scheduled a show with someone else.

So, I very nicely proceeded with my call and got her answering machine. I just said that since me and neighbor #1 haven't been able to get her show scheduled, I thought she might like to go ahead and get hers scheduled instead and to give me a call. I hope she gets at least a little twang of guilt as a result!

What would you have done?

{{{{HUGS}}}}

I think you did fine, I might find an excuse to walk over there and talk to neighbor #2 in person. Now, with neighbor #1...just let it roll off, I am sure that most of us have been there. Concentrate your energy on neighbor #2 and new bookings...

{{{Hugs}}}

I agree w/ andrea, don't waste your time on #1, focus on new blood! Also try some fairs, that is where I got a huge amount of bookings. I offered free cooking shows to everyone who put yes or maybe that they wanted to host. It has helped tremendously. I also think my attitude changed when my biz started to pick up. I now know I probably sounded desperate.

{{{Another Hug}}} I know exactly how you are feeling and you could use all the hugs you can get!:D

Can I have one to?Hey! with all the Hugs going on here, it's made me need one to!
Group hug?? Just for the heck of it?? {{{:eek: }}}
LOL

Veevahchef said:
Hey! with all the Hugs going on here, it's made me need one to!
Group hug?? Just for the heck of it?? {{{:eek: }}}
LOL

You can have one too....

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Well that REALLY stinks - I am so sorry.

dannyzmom said:
Well that REALLY stinks - I am so sorry.

I second that! Has neighbor 2 booked yet?

((:)o )))

What are the benefits of scheduling a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro?

Scheduling a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro offers a variety of benefits. You will have access to exclusive deals and discounts, personalized party planning assistance, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. Plus, you and your guests will have a fun and interactive cooking experience!

How do I schedule a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro?

Scheduling a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro is easy! Simply reach out to your local Cheffer Hug Pro or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date, time, and party theme that works best for you and your guests.

Can I host a party in-person or virtually?

Yes, you can choose to host a party in-person or virtually. Our Cheffer Hug Pros are trained to provide a fun and engaging party experience, whether it's in person or online. They will work with you to determine the best option for your party needs.

What types of parties can I schedule with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro?

You can schedule a variety of parties with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro, including cooking parties, catalog parties, bridal showers, and more. Our consultants are also available for corporate events and fundraisers. Contact your local Cheffer Hug Pro for more information on party options.

What should I expect at a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro?

At a party with a Pampered Chef Cheffer Hug Pro, you can expect a fun and interactive cooking experience. Our consultants will provide demonstrations and tips on using our products, and you and your guests will have the opportunity to try out and purchase products. Plus, you'll get to enjoy delicious food and spend time with friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies