1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I need a boost

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have always been attentive to my business in the evening by staying on the phone doing follow-ups from 7-9 p.m. unless I have a show. BUT...recently it is everything I can do to stay motivated. We are taking the first three weeks of September and going out west so maybe I am in vacation mode? My last two weeks of August is booked....6 shows, 1 catalog, 2 festivals. My last few shows sales have been a bit down (maybe the economy is catching up with me?) and that is a little frustrating for me AND people won't call me back!!! UGG! I only have a few days at the end of September for shows so I am trying my best to fill them and it seems a little early to be calling people for October. Last night I went into my office and got on the phone, made two calls, left messages for both and said "forget it". I need a jump start!! HELP:(

Aug 4, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's NOT to early to be calling for October! I have 4 shows & 1 FR booked for October with people who have been wanting more knives!

For September - Use your August Shows to feature the DCB. That for me has been enough to completely book September!

Aug 4, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

If you need a boost, step up on my knee. JK :)

I was feeling the same, but I was remotivated at my Cluster meeting last night. So much so that I was a little ticked I couldn't make calls when I got home at 9:30pm. LOL

Hang in there - use your vacation to r-e-l-a-x and then hit it hard when you get home!

4. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have had a very busy year so far and am feeling a little burned out. The vacation is just what is needed but it is not for another 4 weeks! Thanks for the boost!

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted