• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jump-starting Your Evening Business - Frustrating August Sales

In summary, the speaker has been struggling to stay motivated in their business, despite staying busy with shows and festivals. They are also frustrated with low sales and people not returning their calls. They are looking for a jumpstart and planning a vacation in September which may be affecting their motivation. They also mention booking shows for October and using the DCB to boost sales. Another speaker offers advice to relax and then hit the business hard after the vacation.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have always been attentive to my business in the evening by staying on the phone doing follow-ups from 7-9 p.m. unless I have a show. BUT...recently it is everything I can do to stay motivated. We are taking the first three weeks of September and going out west so maybe I am in vacation mode? My last two weeks of August is booked....6 shows, 1 catalog, 2 festivals. My last few shows sales have been a bit down (maybe the economy is catching up with me?) and that is a little frustrating for me AND people won't call me back!!! UGG! I only have a few days at the end of September for shows so I am trying my best to fill them and it seems a little early to be calling people for October. Last night I went into my office and got on the phone, made two calls, left messages for both and said "forget it". I need a jump start!! HELP:(

pkd09 said:
I have always been attentive to my business in the evening by staying on the phone doing follow-ups from 7-9 p.m. unless I have a show. BUT...recently it is everything I can do to stay motivated. We are taking the first three weeks of September and going out west so maybe I am in vacation mode? My last two weeks of August is booked....6 shows, 1 catalog, 2 festivals. My last few shows sales have been a bit down (maybe the economy is catching up with me?) and that is a little frustrating for me AND people won't call me back!!! UGG! I only have a few days at the end of September for shows so I am trying my best to fill them and it seems a little early to be calling people for October. Last night I went into my office and got on the phone, made two calls, left messages for both and said "forget it". I need a jump start!! HELP:(

It's NOT to early to be calling for October! I have 4 shows & 1 FR booked for October with people who have been wanting more knives!

For September - Use your August Shows to feature the DCB. That for me has been enough to completely book September!

If you need a boost, step up on my knee. JK :)

I was feeling the same, but I was remotivated at my Cluster meeting last night. So much so that I was a little ticked I couldn't make calls when I got home at 9:30pm. LOL

Hang in there - use your vacation to r-e-l-a-x and then hit it hard when you get home!

I have had a very busy year so far and am feeling a little burned out. The vacation is just what is needed but it is not for another 4 weeks! Thanks for the boost!

Hi there!I completely understand the frustration you are feeling. It can be tough to stay motivated when things aren't going as well as we would like. It sounds like you have a lot going on with your upcoming trip and busy schedule in August. It's possible that the combination of these things has caused you to feel a little burnt out or in "vacation mode."One thing that may help is to take a step back and re-evaluate your goals and priorities. Are there certain areas of your business that you can focus on and improve upon? Maybe try setting smaller, achievable goals for yourself to get back into the swing of things.Another idea is to reach out to your team or fellow consultants for support and motivation. Sometimes hearing from others in the same boat can give us the boost we need to keep going.Lastly, don't be too hard on yourself. We all go through ups and downs in our businesses. Remember to take breaks and take care of yourself. You'll get back into the groove soon enough.Wishing you all the best and happy selling!

1. How can I increase my sales during the slow month of August?

To jump-start your evening business and boost August sales, try hosting a themed party or event that showcases seasonal products. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to attract new customers and incentivize current ones to make purchases. Additionally, make use of social media and email marketing to reach a wider audience and promote your business.

2. What are some effective ways to engage with customers during the evening hours?

Hosting in-person or virtual cooking classes or demonstrations during the evening is a great way to interact with customers and showcase products. You can also offer personalized consultations or recipe recommendations to help customers find the perfect products for their needs. Utilizing social media platforms and engaging with customers through live streams or Q&A sessions can also help build relationships and drive sales.

3. How can I make the most out of my evening parties or events?

To maximize sales during evening parties or events, make sure to have a well-stocked inventory and plenty of product samples for customers to try. Encourage guests to place orders and offer incentives for them to do so. Additionally, have a clear presentation and demonstration of products to showcase their benefits and usage. Don't forget to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or assistance.

4. What are some effective ways to reach new customers during the evening?

Utilizing social media and email marketing can help reach new customers during the evening hours. You can also partner with other local businesses or organizations to cross-promote and reach a larger audience. Additionally, attending local events or markets during the evening can help introduce your business to new customers and build brand awareness.

5. How can I motivate myself and my team during a frustrating month of slow sales?

During a frustrating month of slow sales, it's important to stay positive and motivated. Set achievable goals and reward yourself and your team for reaching them. Offer incentives or challenges to encourage team members to increase their sales efforts. Take breaks and recharge when needed, and remember that every sale is a success, no matter how small. Keep your focus on the long-term success of your business and stay determined to overcome any challenges or setbacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies