• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone donate or sell a purple tile towel for my office valance?

for the offer, but I just ordered a set. I now have 2 tiles towels to make valances. And also have 2 striped ones to sell or give as gifts to hostess.
cbord
If someone would be so kind to donate it or sell cheap, I want to make a valance for my office. My husband just finished the flooring and I am moving into it this week. The walls are lite lavendar and I am having a very hard time finding a valance. Today as I was moving things in I came across a tile towel. The lite purple matches the walls, so I can make valance with them. I really need 2 towels for it to look nice. I have one but the valance wouldn't have any gathers in it. I am using the table runner on my glass top desk. I will post pictures next weekend after I finish moving back in.

I am praying someone wants to part with one towel.

Last edited:
I have one, but it's been used and washed a number of times and it actually looks kinda faded...

(You are talking about the kitchen towel that comes with the cranberry striped towel, right?)

cat said:
I have one, but it's been used and washed a number of times and it actually looks kinda faded...

(You are talking about the kitchen towel that comes with the cranberry striped towel, right?)

Yes that's the one I need. Mine hasn't been washed yet so I am trying to find one to match.

Why don't you place an individual order dated for February? You can get a brand spankin' new one that way!

Yep, what Debbie said. I just ordered a set of the towels for a customer the other day. As long as it's dated for Feb you should be fine.

I did not think of that. I am ordering tonight.
thanks

If you need one, I bought a new set because I wanted another of the stripe towel. I had thought I'd give the purple one to DIL but if I would sell it.

BethCooks4U said:
If you need one, I bought a new set because I wanted another of the stripe towel. I had thought I'd give the purple one to DIL but if I would sell it.

Thanks for offer, but I just ordered a set. Now I'll have 2 tiles towels to make valances. And also hae 2 striped ones to sell or give as gifts to hostess.

Thanks again

1. Can I purchase the purple tile towel separately or do I have to buy a set?

Yes, the purple tile towel can be purchased individually. It is also available in a set with other coordinating towel colors.

2. Is the purple tile towel machine washable?

Yes, the purple tile towel is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and drying it on low heat to preserve the vibrant color.

3. What are the dimensions of the purple tile towel?

The purple tile towel measures 16" x 24", making it the perfect size for all your kitchen needs.

4. Is the purple tile towel made of a absorbent material?

Yes, the purple tile towel is made of 100% cotton terry cloth, which is highly absorbent and perfect for drying dishes and wiping counters.

5. Can I use the purple tile towel for other purposes besides drying dishes?

Absolutely! The purple tile towel can also be used as a hand towel, a hot pad, or even as a stylish accent piece in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries